fox flux helmet question

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
im looking to order one of these but kinda unsure on sizing. i wear a 7 1/4 fitted hat, anyone know what size might be good for me?

N

NiceIrishGirl

Head

I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik, spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.:rofl:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i wear a 7 1/8 fitted and my flux is a sm/md. it's best to just measure your head with a tape and match up the numbers from the site.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
i wear a 7 1/8 fitted and my flux is a sm/md. it's best to just measure your head with a tape and match up the numbers from the site.

An even better bet is to find a shop that has it and try it on. it's not just the size,it's shape too. case in point - I was looking for a full face and tried on a med. giro remedy and a med. bell bellistic, giro perfect, bell not even close.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
An even better bet is to find a shop that has it and try it on. it's not just the size,it's shape too. case in point - I was looking for a full face and tried on a med. giro remedy and a med. bell bellistic, giro perfect, bell not even close.

well, duh. that's the obvious answer. :D

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
I only wear cycling related caps. Do the sizes of cycling caps correlate with baseball or football hats? And what if you prefer flex-fit hats? Will a bike helmet even fit me?

Top Bottom