Fatbike or am I full of squishy $hit

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
31 lbs on the digital bathroom scale so not sub 29 as claimed or scale is off which is probably more of the case. Now to put it really together to my liking. Pics to come. Nice paint and quality build...

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok in between running kids to dances and roller rinks I managed to get this ready for a maiden voyage. It didn't go exactly easy. The x7 rear D is serious shit. I had to replace the B screw to work with the 42t woolfcog that they supplied. Turns out that the threads gave way. So off to the hardware and replace the N4 screw with a 10/32 hex drill and tap. Shit still misses the kicker. First upgrade will be type 2 x9. Bent the screw and is holding. Other then that looks and test great.
So changes 42t already covered. 30t raceface NW. Kmc x10sl. Iris Kingcages. 20/20 carbon Answer bars. Thomson masterpiece setback more over the rear better. 3T cabon stem. Avid ultimate levers which give bb7s that awesomeness. Phorm grips are an experiment. The quality is as good and attention to detail was smart. Eyelets galore for racks and fenders front and back. It was fun just riding around the yard will update as we get out there.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420856390029.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420856390029.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 241
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420856433999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420856433999.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 234
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420856476932.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420856476932.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 260
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420857112927.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420857112927.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 222

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Already in the wheelhouse bicycle-light carbon 90mm rims, sarma 120 pt eng. Rear hub. Hope Fatsno front hub. Sapim laser spokes. Salsa liplock collar red. Windstopper rotors. And some warmer weather maxxis mammoth tires.
May see is I can get magic chain length for SSaP by March...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Already in the wheelhouse bicycle-light carbon 90mm rims, sarma 120 pt eng. Rear hub. Hope Fatsno front hub. Sapim laser spokes. Salsa liplock collar red. Windstopper rotors. And some warmer weather maxxis mammoth tires.
May see is I can get magic chain length for SSaP by March...

I would HIGHLY suggest against the Light-Fat Rims. Seriously. I know you're all about going with whatever no one is running, but in this case there's a VERY good reason no one in running them.

Call me at some point.

-Jim.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would HIGHLY suggest against the Light-Fat Rims. Seriously. I know you're all about going with whatever no one is running, but in this case there's a VERY good reason no one in running them.

Call me at some point.

-Jim.
Damn it's already to late they are gonna be here soon. If it's the problem with shelf at bead stop it has been fixed otherwise do tell here publicly.

Top Bottom