Fair Hills Classic 7/13/08...

You must be one of those guys who never stops to ask for directions. The Race was in Maryland. :rofl:

:eek: OK, I give up :rofl:
I actually stayed at my bros house in Nottingham, Maryland the night before, and it was just a 45 min drive north, :hmmm: so I must still be in Maryland then :confused:
Damn garmin, cant even tell me what state im in :)

:eek: OK, I give up :rofl:
I actually stayed at my bros house in Nottingham, Maryland the night before, and it was just a 45 min drive north, :hmmm: so I must still be in Maryland then :confused:
Damn garmin, cant even tell me what state im in :)

You just about literally cross the Delaware/Maryland border before you hit the park. My garmin tells me Im in DE but all signs point to maryland. Its ok bc "Delware is a dumb state."

Hmmm, who's got the title for racing in the most different states this year? Ben has hit all the areas right? NY, NJ, PA, DE, and MD. You too Fred? Ok who has finished in the most states this year? That's gotta knock you down to 3 right? :)

Ben has hit all the areas right? NY, NJ, PA, DE, and MD.

You are scaring me. It took me 30 seconds to remember that I raced in MD. Why do you know all the states that I've raced in? Are you secretly photgraphing me at these races or something? :eek:

Didn't you just bust this guy's balls 5 posts ago for not knowing what state he raced in this weekend? Did you forget already?

I track our mascot. You had the opportunity to drag it to the 4th state but those aspirations were...deflated 2 weeks ago. On a side note, when that was your avatar briefly I thought it looked like a cat. My 2 year old daughter looked at it one day and said, "Kitty cat MEOW MEOW MEOW!"

She hasn't seen the new avatar. I'll keep you posted if she does.

Didn't you just bust this guy's balls 5 posts ago for not knowing what state he raced in this weekend? Did you forget already?

Yeah but DE was just two days ago. I forgot Granogue which was a couple months ago.

I think I've raced all but one weekend since some time in April. Between Road and MTB, it's all becoming a blur. Eventually, I'm gonna show up to a race with the wrong bike. :eek:

BTW: Since I was traveling with Fred and Jim (big mascot fans), I almost inflated Shaniqua. If I had a better lay of the land at FairHill, she may have made an appearance.

Hmmm, who's got the title for racing in the most different states this year? Ben has hit all the areas right? NY, NJ, PA, DE, and MD. You too Fred? Ok who has finished in the most states this year? That's gotta knock you down to 3 right? :)

Yep that sounds about right! :D Watch out now by my guesstimations Im on a streak!

It doesn't matter what state it was. Delaware is dumb and Maryland is stupid, New Jersey ROCKS!!

-Jim.

Any body know if there are more pics from this race? I know they got a couple shots of me in the second half with my knee all bloodied up.

Back
Top Bottom