Fair Hills Classic 7/13/08...

Plug this Lat/Long into YahooMaps:
39.699933-75.857739

It's near the intersection of Route 213 and Route 273 in Delaware.
Thanks. It adds up to a 247 mile round trip from my house. Not sure I'm too stoked for that the day before I leave for Florida.:hmmm:

true, there where no huge climbs but i wouldn't say it was flat, rolling is more like it...
maybe i'm just doing to much six mile...

oh well, my first sport race (second race in general) and i came in fourth after losing 2nd and 3rd place to a bent hanger...

true, there where no huge climbs but i wouldn't say it was flat, rolling is more like it...

If you didn't think Fair Hills was flat, you may want to think about competing in another form of cycling, like track racing, that's as flat as it gets:D

-Jim.

From a friend's Garmin 305, the sport 22 mile lap had about 3K feet elevation gain. Sure didn't feel that way. Felt like it was a lot less.
Fast fast course. It was a lot of fun.

Now, does anyone have or seen any pictures posted besides the MLK Images?

dz

you lied to me

Sorry! I think you would have to ride six mile like 6 times to get that type of elevation. But in that fast twisty singletrack you had to feel at home!

From a friend's Garmin 305, the sport 22 mile lap had about 3K feet elevation gain. Sure didn't feel that way. Felt like it was a lot less.
Fast fast course. It was a lot of fun.

Now, does anyone have or seen any pictures posted besides the MLK Images?

dz

Can you post up his link? Id like to take a look at it. Apparently got turned on in my bag AGAIN! It was dead come race time :mad2:

some pics from the trailspinners site...

Chuck-E-Cheese
100172810.JvcyZAwF.NewFolderIMG_8584.jpg

Actually, that's the only one. There are a few on the MLK site but he hasn't finished uploading them all yet...

-Jim.

First time racing in PA, That was one cool race, I regreted not running the helmet cam, decided last minute not to. :mad:
The timing company they used is top notch!
I'll definately register for the series next yr. I havent seen so many 29ers in one place before. :cool:
The pace was fast until I ran out of gas 2 mi to go, finished 13/26 racers, right smacked in the middle again. wow, this is getting freaky, 4th in a row finishing 13th. :eek: , but I had a blast! will definately do it again next yr.

Back
Top Bottom