Ergon Grips

Shaggz

A strong 7
performance has 'em for $25 plus shipping and $35 plus shipping for the one's with the bar ends.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmmm, they have the MP1 grips (or P1M - the model is P1 the size is M for Mens), which appears to be the new model but who knows. Jeez why couldn't this freaking company use sensical names?

Anyway thanks for the heads up.

Hmmm, they have the MP1 grips (or P1M - the model is P1 the size is M for Mens), which appears to be the new model but who knows. Jeez why couldn't this freaking company use sensical names?

Anyway thanks for the heads up.

Perhaps because they are German and want to confuse us simple Merrikens with their sophistication

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I like 'em. I haven't done any monster rides with them yet. Brett and I did 3/4 of the All-A-Mooch course and I had them on and I came out of it feeling pretty good about them. I don't know if they're set up exactly like they should be but my hands don't hurt when I'm done which certainly isn't always the case when I ride long distances.

NJ Jess

great

I love the ergon grips for my long distance rides and the bar ends on my SS. changing your hold on the bike really allows for you other muscles to relax. Mix it up and go for the long haul.

Fantastic, I will never go back to a round grip again.

Hand and forearm fatigue is almost nonexistent. I did not think such a thing was possible. My elbows and shoulders are also noticeably less fatigued, and I do not get any of the post-ride numbness I used to feel in my hands.

Shaggz

A strong 7
These grips are great. I expected them to be awkward, especially descending, but they felt very natural with no hand fatigue. I still need to adjust them a bit for climbing.

Top Bottom