Dear Sunday April 27th,

BiknBen

HaHa...I just got back from a 4-hour road ride. "Rain rides build character".

Although...I can't feel my hands or feet. :hmmm:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I just got back from the old mill inn ( breakfast brunch ) and I feel like a fat bastard....

D

DANSPANK

Move up north. Mahlon was was perfect. Barely any sign of rain in the 16miles we did.

J-Dro

It was a perfect day at Blue Mountain today... no crying about the rain. Here's a few pics of a huge-ass roll down we found. First my buddy Brian. Yes he started at the tippy top of the ridge.

0427081226a.jpg

And here's the_double_b, he was moving so fast that I missed his huck off the end of the rock and just caught the landing.

0427081226.jpg

Great day to be outside. :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
no rain up north today. just got in from KVSP, trails seemed to have benefited from last nights rain

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
well as it turns out it did NOT rain yesterday till nighttime. so i wasted the day away wondering if it would or not. oh well. its supposed to be nice on wed and i might go hit up some old trails on staten island i used to ride as a kid. i wonder of they are still there?

dhsean

Haha! No rain up at Plattekill - just glorious sunshine and a lift to take me back up the mountain. No more climbing for me, DH season is here!

NJMX835

Haha! No rain up at Plattekill - just glorious sunshine and a lift to take me back up the mountain. No more climbing for me, DH season is here!

I was thinking the same thing going up the lift on Saturday 'this is the life', lol

There's nothing like a nice spring day at Plattekill.

Top Bottom