Dear Sunday April 27th,

HaHa...I just got back from a 4-hour road ride. "Rain rides build character".

Although...I can't feel my hands or feet. :hmmm:

I just got back from the old mill inn ( breakfast brunch ) and I feel like a fat bastard....

Move up north. Mahlon was was perfect. Barely any sign of rain in the 16miles we did.

It was a perfect day at Blue Mountain today... no crying about the rain. Here's a few pics of a huge-ass roll down we found. First my buddy Brian. Yes he started at the tippy top of the ridge.

0427081226a.jpg

And here's the_double_b, he was moving so fast that I missed his huck off the end of the rock and just caught the landing.

0427081226.jpg

Great day to be outside. :D

no rain up north today. just got in from KVSP, trails seemed to have benefited from last nights rain

well as it turns out it did NOT rain yesterday till nighttime. so i wasted the day away wondering if it would or not. oh well. its supposed to be nice on wed and i might go hit up some old trails on staten island i used to ride as a kid. i wonder of they are still there?

Haha! No rain up at Plattekill - just glorious sunshine and a lift to take me back up the mountain. No more climbing for me, DH season is here!

Haha! No rain up at Plattekill - just glorious sunshine and a lift to take me back up the mountain. No more climbing for me, DH season is here!

I was thinking the same thing going up the lift on Saturday 'this is the life', lol

There's nothing like a nice spring day at Plattekill.

Back
Top Bottom