Current Conditions

Creeker and I were there from 8:30 to 10:30. We got out just in time. No mud for me. I won't name any names but they did some damage :getsome: ah well, this sh!t happens. IF YOU'RE GOING TO RIDE PLEASE RIDE EARLY!

Fun ride today, thanks Manny. We did get out of there just in time. Majority of the trails were nice and smooth but some of the lower areas were pretty torn up. Made it interesting to ride as the rear jumped from rut to rut.

I kid of course.

after that torrential rain and these temps, I am going to assume that 6MR will be off-limits for the foreseeable future.

When the trail is softer like this is it a good time to do a little TM/touch up and smooth out some of the ruts that have been created when riders couldnt get out of the woods before the ground thawed?

try and smooth out the rough spots so when it either dries or freezes back up again there will be a potentially more ridable trail? Just thinking it may be easier than waiting until the ruts dry out and harden.

Now, Im not saying that Im going to run out there in rubber boots and a rain jacket today but Im curious as to if it would help the cause for future TM days.

Just a thought. I dont know that much about TM but am eager to help.

I have no problem getting my hands dirty 1/2 mile at a time to smooth things out either.

When the trail is softer like this is it a good time to do a little TM/touch up and smooth out some of the ruts that have been created when riders couldnt get out of the woods before the ground thawed?

try and smooth out the rough spots so when it either dries or freezes back up again there will be a potentially more ridable trail? Just thinking it may be easier than waiting until the ruts dry out and harden.

Now, Im not saying that Im going to run out there in rubber boots and a rain jacket today but Im curious as to if it would help the cause for future TM days.

Just a thought. I dont know that much about TM but am eager to help.

I have no problem getting my hands dirty 1/2 mile at a time to smooth things out either.

not at 6MR... it'd work if we stop riding until it is completely dry but in the reality it will make the trails worse than now

Six Mile Run Tomorrow

What are the current conditions of Six Mile Run? Anybody going to be there tomorrow? I think it should be a good day for it. It's not suppose to get out of the twenty's. Anyone know what the stream crossing is like now?:hmmm:

Tonyride you out there? Interested?

What are the current conditions of Six Mile Run? Anybody going to be there tomorrow? I think it should be a good day for it. It's not suppose to get out of the twenty's. Anyone know what the stream crossing is like now?:hmmm:

Tonyride you out there? Interested?

The sun melts things, regardless of the temps. Early morning tomorrow and Sunday will be great!

The stream will be there, very cold and wet. :)

I'm gonna try it out tomorrow at 9am. Then stop by Halters to pick up my wool jersey :D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions