Clipless pedals?

T

triameleon

Damn! the regulars hijacked this thread already. oh well. i don't buy these massive gain in power and effiecency uphill down hill or whatever claims. Clipless probably are a little more effiecent in certain instances. I bought into the clipless hype too and rode them for a few seasons. I didn't find them appropriate for the highly techincal trails I rode. I do have a trials background but that came after I made the switch.

bruce.b

Dickwad
>>Damn! the regulars hijacked this thread already. oh well. i don't buy these massive gain in power and effiecency uphill down hill or whatever claims. Clipless probably are a little more effiecent in certain instances. I bought into the clipless hype too and rode them for a few seasons. I didn't find them appropriate for the highly techincal trails I rode. I do have a trials background but that came after I made the switch.<<

What does this have to do with pooping? Focus, people.

>>you mean irregulars<<

I think it's pretty clear that most of us are regular. It's 8am everyday for me.

bruce boysen.....what's happening to me?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
my diets been off the past month, so i'm not consistantly regular anymore. in either direction. seriously. i have photos.....

Judge Smails

I didn't find them appropriate for the highly techincal trails I rode. I do have a trials background but that came after I made the switch.

See, I'm the exact opposite - I couldn't imagine riding technical trails without being clipped into my eggbeaters. The last thing I want is my foot to bounce off of the pedal in the middle of a rock garden or steep drop.

I know they take some time to get used to (and this is coming from a guy with a BMX background) but I'd never go back to platforms.

Top Bottom