Clean Start

about 4 weeks since the last post. Down a few more pounds, and have been good about getting on the trainer.
To check progress, I went to RV today with all my friends.

Wasn't sure what was going to happen. Last time I was there with @Mare45, I was walking everything that went uphill more than a bit.
Good news today. I rode everything except the impossible climb at the top of Cush, and the steepest part of the switchbacks.
Even tho I was slow, the pace was consistent. Got the HR up, and just kept rolling. Funny thing is the elapsed times are the same!
I don't think the stationary time was removed from today's ride. I did stop to take a couple pics.

So we'll call it "progress" and "trending in the right direction" and will continue to "trust the process" -

View attachment 179166

1. What's up with your stem?

2. Just glad @SNOW FAK3 isn't the new moderator.

Yes, but I was starting at a higher level. It would push it though

giphy.gif

Anti-positive? Since it doesn't really test for negative?

5 days after Sue tested positive I come away clean!

View attachment 184056

“The tests are only accurate 80% of the time, and sometimes less,” he says. That means 20% of people who use an at-home antigen test could get a negative test result, despite being infected with COVID-19."

"If you get a positive test result on an at-home antigen test, it does confirm a positive infection. “If it's positive, that's it. You have the coronavirus,” Chemaly says. “But if it's negative, that doesn't mean you don't.”

Need a PCR test to know for sure. If your wife has omicron - unless you have been totally avoiding her - you probably do too.

Boat fits in garage!
Battery is on the charger

Two items -
1. Does the engine still turn if i put a bar on the crank
2. Will the exterior clean up

Engine turns!

Quick check if the exterior will torpedo the project -

Turned out ok - looks like a good scrub/compound/wax will do it.

cleanup2.JPG

Onward!

Attachments

• 1658489825644.png
    1658489825644.png
    846.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I have a call into @w_b - cause he knows about this stuff. The alternator stb a long time ago - I have the new one sitting here -
along with tune-up parts. What isn't here is the new belt - the old one looks like a pain, so I'll put it off.

1658433648255.png

I have a call into @w_b - cause he knows about this stuff. The alternator stb a long time ago - I have the new one sitting here -
along with tune-up parts. What isn't here is the new belt - the old one looks like a pain, so I'll put it off.

View attachment 190979
It's as if you just popped the hood on a car sitting in someone's back yard.
"I swear it ran great when I parked it".
P.S. I like the plants growing out of the seats in that one picture.

Back
Top Bottom