Clean Start

all these utes are so $$$ - i could put a plow on my truck for less.
could use the dump body, but a small trailer would work well for the yard.
the blower attachments are all over the place with price. it only snows every other year!
get a 4x4 quad with a plow attachment should be much less $$ and no hassle with a plow attached to the nice pickup truck.

still checks off the new toy category and you can get a trailer to use for non fun stuff.

get a 4x4 quad with a plow attachment should be much less $$ and no hassle with a plow attached to the nice pickup truck.

still checks off the new toy category and you can get a trailer to use for non fun stuff.

true - but i really want a side-by-side. :D

1612297436417.png

Put a plow on your truck, then you can make it work for you...average rate for Plow truck and driver is like $125-$135/hr ...Im sure you know some landscapers that could use some help.
Holy shit that much? I could drive a plow truck for that rate

Have truck could get plow
There you go. Spend the $5k+ on a new setup, you install it and and start pushin'.

Could cash in on all these Facebook people looking for snow bailouts, but make sure you get the negotiated cash up front. Wouldn't want to have to push the snow back in the driveway for getting short changed at the end of the job.

Same area, half the price. Probably you get what you pay for, but who knows.

like it was meant to be....

1612456597883.png

like it was meant to be....

View attachment 150916

these work well for a sidewalk and 6" of snow.
it piles the snow up next to the driveway, rather than throwing it.
that pile is impossible to move on the next pass.
although that is a sweet deal!

these work well for a sidewalk and 6" of snow.
it piles the snow up next to the driveway, rather than throwing it.
that pile is impossible to move on the next pass.
although that is a sweet deal!
i see... good i just saved you $1000 bucks then:

Same area, half the price. Probably you get what you pay for, but who knows.

2WD - don't think it will work - but i have other ideas for it!

Looks like a good option if one's lawn tractor doesn't have PTO, or if PTO is on the fritz.

Those of you in BIYF have seen that I have ridden @Patrick pretty hard with his bad luck in mechanicals in basically every activity he does, including his boot sole ripping off whilst snowboarding.

Well, I got my payback yesterday. My son and I went on our annual snowboard outing. I have a snowboard that is circa 2002/2003. Used a bunch until 2007 when me son was born and mainly sits in the attic now. In any case, go to strap in my back foot at the top of the lift, both straps break. OK, ill try and one foot it down and about 100' later, one front strap breaks. Walked the rest of the way, lol. Jerry of the day.

Luckily, the dude at the tune shop let me use rental bindings for free, in exchange for my drivers license. I did retrieve my license and tipped him $20. Money well spent.

So this absolves my current karma debt with @Patrick, which I plan to filling up soon enough....

Back
Top Bottom