Chimney Rock lunch rides

I knew exactly what you were gettin at.

Walt you ever have anything like that happen with your vue?

Nothing like that, however one night I was driving home listening to some nice angry music, and I punched my steering wheel right in the center with a right left right combo, and my horn got stuck for about 40 minutes until I could rip open the fuse box and pull the fuse. My vue runs fine mechanically, it just makes alot of interesting squeaks and noises that I am kind of avoiding finding out whats causing them.

Nothing like that, however one night I was driving home listening to some nice angry music, and I punched my steering wheel right in the center with a right left right combo, and my horn got stuck for about 40 minutes until I could rip open the fuse box and pull the fuse. My vue runs fine mechanically, it just makes alot of interesting squeaks and noises that I am kind of avoiding finding out whats causing them.

HA! i actually had the same thing happen with my horn too! I went to hit the horn to say hi to someone and it was stuck. I pulled the fuse. Thus i am driving w/o a horn. and the silly engine light is on bc of it

if anyone wants to tag along well be out at CR at 8-830ish. I can firm up a time is someone wants to join. prolly 2 hours or so

So what did you guys ended up hitting? I saw a few traces but on a very small portion of the park.

Maurice

well my buddy cancelled on me this morning. actually he never woke up. LOL. So i took a nap as well hit the trails around 1 and finished up around 4. Had a great time out there. Never ridden there alone and im not sure but id like to think i hit all the trails. I might not have done the whole loop of each section but i think i got a good clip.

Red (circle/square)
white
yellow (circle/square)
orange
It was about 2.5 hours of actually riding and about 17 miles. I got lost for a bit on the yellow trail. I kept goin in circles and missed the trail head to make my way back.

Fun fun fun

Tomorrw?

Whose up for CR tomm? I know some people wanted to go early. I cant recall who it was. My friend said he wants to go tomorrow and it would have to be early if he did go.

Maurice?

We might have crossed paths. I did see someone coming up along the dam on the Chimney Rock Rd. side.

Tomorrow is noon for me, have to work early in the morning...

Next week, or after. There should be plenty of occasions.

Maurice

ya that was prolly me. I was wearing mostly red. Was it me.

Some guy did sneak up behind me when i crossed the road. Wearin camo shorts

dont think i can make it for noon time.

yes there will be more times

ya that was prolly me. I was wearing mostly red. Was it me.

Some guy did sneak up behind me when i crossed the road. Wearin camo shorts

dont think i can make it for noon time.

yes there will be more times

That's me shorts all right. I remember you looked surprised. Next time I'll recognize you.

How did you find the park? The blue section has some interesting features.

Cheers,

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom