Chimney Rock lunch rides

If work allows, both ;) Will you be there on Friday? I'm thinking noon should work.

Maurice

I should be good for Friday @ noon. I'll post on Friday morning to confirm.

son of a...

I just woke up...looks like just a lil to late to catch maurice. Im gonna head up in a bit to see how lost i can get. Never ridden CR alone. SCARY!

It's ok you wouldn't have caught him anyway. Bring bread crumbs.

the two times i have gone i have follwed someone...not 100% on directions...do you know on teh map which lot is the one wit the soccer fields?

newmans lane
cr road
miller lane

Chimney rock road has the baseball fields, their may also be soccer fields there

Last edited:
the two times i have gone i have follwed someone...not 100% on directions...do you know on teh map which lot is the one wit the soccer fields?

newmans lane
cr road
miller lane

The soccer fields are on Crim Road. That's were Maurice always parks. CR Road has 3 baseball fields but they do play soccer there also.

AON, I hope you haven't left yet... I forgot about deer control, the park is closed today. I ended up riding the middle brook trail for a bit... Oh well, I'll try to be there tomorrow (and Friday of course).

Maurice

AON, I hope you haven't left yet... I forgot about deer control, the park is closed today. I ended up riding the middle brook trail for a bit... Oh well, I'll try to be there tomorrow (and Friday of course).

Maurice

Just a lil bit toooo late. I forgot myself about deer control. I spun around for a half hour and thout i shouldnt take the chance. I think im gonna go back in the am with chris from halters.

The day turned out to be a big mess. Got there couldnt ride, now my truck is giving me shit. Cant figure out what is wrong. Right when i was gettin off 287 the truck started to sputter. Service engine light came on. I think it may be water in the fuel line. So i park go ride for bit. Come back to start the car. Starts but then stalls. Finally it starts and im on my way to get me some of that dry fuel crap. But then something came up about reduced power and i had to cruise at a brisk 10mph into my gfs driveway. I called the dealer to see what they thought it could be. they told me "uh, we have had this once before and couldnt figure out what was going on. The problem just self corrected itself." good times!

I think ill have to just spin inside today. booooo

Back
Top Bottom