Chimney Rock Conditions

About half inch of rain. Blue will probably be messy but the back of the park is nice.

Hitting it tomorrow. I'll post up details if you want to jump in with my group.

Did anyone actually ride here today that can post conditions? probably wasnt good but i am looking for some insight on how it will be for a ride tomorrow.

Awesome conditions tonight. A few mud spots, but overall the trails were tacky and fast. Hopefully we don't get too much rain.

Overall conditions were very good on white, red, orange, yellow. Lower blue was still pretty mushy...

Rode today (Mother's Day) There was almost no one there this morning at 8:30. Conditions were overall good. Very few muddy spots. Excellent ride!

Mother's Day Conditions

I road from 12 to 1:30ish.. on the red and blue trails. Red was fine for the most part, the lower part of the blue towards the stream was muddy in spots, but overall I thought the conditions were really good. As previously mentioned, not a lot of people there on such a nice day.

Agreed. I rode today with Sheryl and her friend Merideth. conditions were the best I've seen there in a long time. I also managed to confuse Kirt with Woody....not sure why I do this ALL THE F'N TIME

Was out there for a few hours this morning. Like they said, only along the river was beat, and 1 section through Coney Island. Everywhere else was A-OK:D

-Jim.

Agreed. I rode today with Sheryl and her friend Merideth. conditions were the best I've seen there in a long time. I also managed to confuse Kirt with Woody....not sure why I do this ALL THE F'N TIME

Yeah good conditions for sure, until my derailleur hanger broke...arrrgggg.

Why were Kirt and Woody confused...did you show up in drag again?

I also managed to confuse Kirt with Woody....not sure why I do this ALL THE F'N TIME

Well I'll take that as a compliment...but the day somebody confuses me with YOU, I'll be suicidal. ;)

(I winked! You can't take offense!)

Well I'll take that as a compliment...but the day somebody confuses me with YOU, I'll be suicidal. ;)

(I winked! You can't take offense!)

Until I saw the winky face I was mad. Conditions were even better today BtW. Ran into Jeremy he came out for a quick loop on the red trail with me then I went off solo...like the cup

First time here but had a blast.

Showed up at around 6:00am today. A car pulled up while I was gearing up and I asked em where I should start out. The suggestion was to loop the white trail so thats where I headed first.

I came out of the white trail, which was amazing and headed across the street to loop blue.

Wow... What an amazing park. The rock gardens are unreal! I looped around clock wise and the down hill back to the road was absolutely amazing. My arms were itching really bad by the time I reached the bottom from shaking so much. Makes me wonder about my front shock.

As far as conditions... Couldn't be better. I was glad to knock out all the spider webs across the trail for everyone for the rest of the day. Can you say "pffft"?

:)

Can't wait to try Red.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions