Cedar Posts

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
If anyone needs any cedar posts for trailbuiling, stunts, docks etc leave me a note here.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
would these be suitable for sharpening and installing them in my front yard, upon which i could then impale the corpses of my smited enemies?

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Catapults are so yesterday, I 've always wanted to build one of these: Trebuchet

Trebuchet.jpg

Such an excellent tool for hurling pox-ridden bodies over the ramparts. Or chasing off the dangerous Vineland Black Panther. :)

I'll pm you.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny, I was actually going to say trebuchet but I figured too few people would know what I meant.

True story: Last year 2 buddies and myself built one. Not huge like that but it flung a big snowball about 40 yards - when it worked.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you should try to figure out a way to make a bike stunt out of one. could sell it to red bull then.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Funny, I was actually going to say trebuchet but I figured too few people would know what I meant.

True story: Last year 2 buddies and myself built one. Not huge like that but it flung a big snowball about 40 yards - when it worked.

Yep... I've heard stories about that... some friends of mine that are engineers at Picatinny did it as well. cool stuff.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yep... I've heard stories about that... some friends of mine that are engineers at Picatinny did it as well. cool stuff.

One of the guys who helped build it later sent some links about a yearly competition. People get together and build the ones like you pictured - in fact that's possibly where the picture comes from. Things are real insane. Kind of stuff that can toss a piano hundreds of yards into a lake while listening to Whiter Shade of Pale. Now if anyone gets that reference color me real impressed.

One of the guys who helped build it later sent some links about a yearly competition. People get together and build the ones like you pictured - in fact that's possibly where the picture comes from. Things are real insane. Kind of stuff that can toss a piano hundreds of yards into a lake while listening to Whiter Shade of Pale. Now if anyone gets that reference color me real impressed.

OOH! OOH! Pick me: the Fling from Northern Exposure. The best way to send Tooly off to heaven....

Whiter Shade of Pale played when they flung Tooly after he died

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
OOH! OOH! Pick me: the Fling from Northern Exposure. The best way to send Tooly off to heaven....

Whiter Shade of Pale played when they flung Tooly after he died

Wow, a single minute. Outstanding, totally outstanding. You have earned my eternal respect. And bonus points for naming Tooly.

But remember, it's not the thing you fling, but the fling itself.

Top Bottom