Car-spotting thread

serviceguy

Little bit of everything. My friend works there doing heavy equipment repairs. I just stopped by to say hi on my bike ride.

Thanks, great to know. Spending the whole day in a U-Pull-It was my favorite pass time when I lived in Florida, I guess it's time to sell the bike and get back to it!

iman29

968, Last of the front engine Porsche cars until the 4 door things they make now. Looks pretty good for what it is...View attachment 105464View attachment 105465

That one looks pretty clean. I like that one too and also the 928. My work buddy had a 928 with a massive V8 which looked stock but was completely modded out and hauled ass.

The one time he took me for a ride I almost needed a change of shorts.

rick81721

Lothar
On Saturday's ride - I stop to take this pic after the baldpate "challenge" and while stopped this old hippie in a white bmw stops to take a pic as well. He starts telling me he thinks the first car is an experimental GM electric car from the early 80s. Then he tells me they were all recollected and destroyed except one which is in a museum somewhere. I'm thinking - so the one other remaining vehicle is sitting out on some guy's driveway in NJ?? Don't think so - looked like a piece of crap custom job to me

IMG_20190914_112014.jpg

Dingo

On Saturday's ride - I stop to take this pic after the baldpate "challenge" and while stopped this old hippie in a white bmw stops to take a pic as well. He starts telling me he thinks the first car is an experimental GM electric car from the early 80s. Then he tells me they were all recollected and destroyed except one which is in a museum somewhere. I'm thinking - so the one other remaining vehicle is sitting out on some guy's driveway in NJ?? Don't think so - looked like a piece of crap custom job to me

View attachment 105665

EV1 looked like this. And yes all but 1 were scrapped, or at least that is the story. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_EV1

Top Bottom