Car-spotting thread

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Porsche version is not the same as the garbage VW stuffed in the beetles and buses. The Porsche version is actually known for its reliability.

Oh shit, I know where that is! My son was over there yesterday drooling all over that car. He even went and rang the doorbell to talk to the owner about it, but no one was home. Said it had Recaro seats, Momo wheel, and was super clean. No rust on the underside either.
I'm not shitting on the Porsche engines. Just stating how long they stuck with air cooled and engineered best they could around the problems.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm not shitting on the Porsche engines. Just stating how long they stuck with air cooled and engineered best they could around the problems.
Took the boating industry forever to figure out they can use a radiator rather than running salt water through.....

Speaking of that. 600hp V12 outboards!
Cooled with salt water...

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What if everyone is tailgating you because you've made the impromptu decision to drive exactly the speed limit just to be a dick because the person behind you has been tailgating you?

Asking for a friend.

you clearly dont drive on the parkway very often, people (usually driving teslas or BMWs or audis, you know the crowd, ny plates and all usually) will pass you on the shoulder if your not going fast enough

sundaydoug

you clearly dont drive on the parkway very often
Thankfully I don't. The above refers to a 2-lane road with double solid yellow lines.

Word on the street is that watching through the rear view mirror as The Real Karens of New Jersey completely flip out at being forced to drive the speed limit behind a car that's obviously capable of much higher speeds is quite the morning treat.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
You know who is an asshole. The drivers I witnessed pass a school bus going speed limit by going over double yellow. This is 3 blocks from me, once a week I witness when I drive kiddo to daycare.

@shrpshtr325 don’t forgot the F series TRUCKS!
I don't believe in police violence.

Except for maybe people like that.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What if everyone is tailgating you because you've made the impromptu decision to drive exactly the speed limit just to be a dick because the person behind you has been tailgating you?

Asking for a friend.
I mean thats one thing....I had a guy in a Raptor try and run me and my family off the road with my CC set at 82mph because he was doing 100+ and couldnt wait 10 seconds for me to pass someone and move back over. And I mean pro tip...if you are GOING to try and ram someone next to you....dont do it with your rear wheel on their front fender...you are just going to end up flipping your $80,000 truck over lol.

Top Bottom