Car-spotting thread

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
BIL of a guy I work with opened a new detailing shop in Flemington after moving back from Silicon Valley. He is partnering with Garden State Motor Club. If the weather is good, I plan on being there. Maybe a short cruise before or after?

View attachment 154435
Anyone going to try to hit this tomorrow? As long as it's not pouring I'll be there with the Vette and the boy with his GTI.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone going to try to hit this tomorrow? As long as it's not pouring I'll be there with the Vette and the boy with his GTI.

Maybe. It is a rain or shine show with some parking inside the shop. But the weather looks terrible. Game time decision I guess.

iman29

Didn’t have to look far for this one.

21 year oldest son decided he wanted to drive around in a Jeep Wrangler this summer so he found this 98 for sale with 112K miles 4cyl and bought it on his own ( I was not consulted despite all my years of car stuff ).

His plan is to have some fun driving around with it (it came with a soft top too) and then sell it sometime in July-aug before he finally gets to go on campus for college.

He’s invested in shocks and tires already since it had a horrible wobble when he drove it home to make it safe. Despite some surface rust here and there and looking a little tired, the local shop said it’s not in terrible shape for a 23 year old Jeep. And today it passed NJ inspection.

It’s his first real DIY “project” and will be a good lesson to manage expenses and deal with the ups and downs of this idea. Hopefully he can at least break even and have some fun.

Stay tuned since will be for sale early summer.
546DE63B-474B-4920-8268-229029DA678E.jpeg
3DBE72B9-91C7-43E9-B46F-C4C3A561FB75.jpeg

Top Bottom