Car-spotting thread

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Reactions: don

rick81721

Lothar
Aviation is working on synthetic fuel for its aging fleet.
there is no variable valve timing, can't have cylinder knock so still using leaded fuel.
Bringing in more players couldn't hurt.
planes have flat four/six air cooled engines - something Porsche might know about.

I get they are using atmospheric CO2 in the process but there's alot of energy involved - electrolysis to get hydrogen from water, then synthesizing methanol, then synthetic gasoline from the methanol. 0f course once the efuel gets burned, all that CO2 goes back into the atmosphere.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I get they are using atmospheric CO2 in the process but there's alot of energy involved - electrolysis to get hydrogen from water, then synthesizing methanol, then synthetic gasoline from the methanol. 0f course once the efuel gets burned, all that CO2 goes back into the atmosphere.

but what they are trying to say is that they are not releasing any NEW CO2 into the atmosphere, although unless you can get all that power from solar/nuclear/hydo plants i dont see how that claim is valid (maybe im missing something?)

iman29

Collected a few things yesterday saw this in bedminster. Further behind them was a caravan of another 6-8 vehicles similar to that one. Massive.

585E1865-FD2C-4DA5-A056-8E05E812560F.jpeg

Today I passed this house during my ride he already has a collection of sweet corvettes and Camaros in his garage which holds like 5 cars and he has a lift inside. This may be a new one he got or it’s a friend. License plate says KNIGHT

12D3CA96-2165-4A16-8A34-048950CC045A.png

Then on my way back this guy lives just down the street he also has the convertible Cuda I posted here a few weeks back. Haven’t seen the Tesla parked in a few days and then it showed up today with a full roll bar, lowered stance and new wheels, and side door decals. Hmmm.

D381B221-9E8C-4383-AF47-D3149874F101.png

Top Bottom