Car-spotting thread

FastFreddy

I really wish they would just make see through window tint legal in this state. Makes no sense that it's legal in one state and not in another.

iman29

Clean, manual NA 911 with the right options. Located in Readington. Maybe coilovers and an exhaust and it would be a seriously fun ride.

That didn’t take long

3A116D53-D6A9-41DA-87D3-9CB70FD660A5.jpeg

mfennell

Dan's Mobile Tinting. Behind Honest1 Auto at the intersection of 202 and Case Boulevard.
Wait! It says "Mobile". Right there in the name!

A bit further south, I've been really happy with AutoWorks in Middletown. They do great electrical work too. Stereos, alarms, remote start, etc.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wait! It says "Mobile". Right there in the name!

A bit further south, I've been really happy with AutoWorks in Middletown. They do great electrical work too. Stereos, alarms, remote start, etc.

I think he's got enough business coming to him now that he can stay put.

Strugglebus

That’s perfect in my book. I’m starting the wheel search for my GTI now so it’s good to see what width/offset works.

I’m having issues with the black area of my Austin’s pitting from brake dust really bad. VW has already replaced all four wheels and they are starting to do it again after only 2500 miles and with several applications of chemical guys max coat. Tired of dealing with it so maybe new wheels is a better option

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
18 x 8.5 +45 with 235/45-18 tires. Very happy with the fitment at stock height (sorry @jimvreeland).

Old setup was 18 x 8 +45 with 225/45. That setup sold this morning for more than I paid for it. All worked out with little out-of-pocket.

My next purchase is going to be H&R Springs. Car needs to drop 1.5 inches just to sit right and firm up the handling a tad.

Top Bottom