Car-spotting thread

Since you guys appreciate fine automobiles, I picked up this mint 89 Toyota yesterday. 22r is great on gas!

View attachment 180973View attachment 180974View attachment 180975
Back in the 90's when I lived in CA we used to ride mtb the Rubicon every year one time we were out at spider lake and watching vehicles Rock crawl through the sluice a guy pulled up to it in a toyota just like yours he revved it up and slam banged his way through the crowd went wild

Back in the 90's when I lived in CA we used to ride mtb the Rubicon every year one time we were out at spider lake and watching vehicles Rock crawl through the sluice a guy pulled up to it in a toyota just like yours he revved it up and slam banged his way through the crowd went wild
Yes! I would love to get to the Rubicon and Fordyce. Hopefully in the next few years. Heading to So Cal with the Jeep next winter for King if the Hammers

@UtahJoe and anyone else interested.

Start the review at 11:00 unless you want details on specs and pricing.

certainly sounds better (at least on the outside) than I expected. I dont know why...I just feel like this is one of those stories you tell someone 20 years from now.....I had a GT3 and I sold it for a GTS....OMG YOU DID WHAT???? WHAT AN IDIOT! :) Like those people who sold their Grand national bc in 1991 they put the 300hp lt1 engine in the corvette

Was that rolled 69 times before the cage was installed?

What are those wheel cover things? Some kind of fancy beadlocks, or cover to keep mud/rocks out of the wheels/brakes?
It’s been rolled five times. Those are legit beadlock wheels with sticky tires! Usually on steel bead locks a heavy ring is used as the stock bead is thin and beds easy, which would be catastrophic if hit.

Spotted by my daughter who’s visiting LA.
CEB36144-21BF-4C53-8129-3A9472028C34.jpeg

And driving today in Jersey, I came across a yellow Gallardo spider on 287, matte grey Huracan in Somerville, a grey 2005 Ford GT in someone’s driveway in Peapack. No pics though 😕

Turns out this belongs to my youngest sons friend (well the dad ) who found this online in N.Carolina as a barn find. It seems when the current 15 year old is old enough to drive this will become his car 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think it’s an 87 but I know the dad told me it has 33K original miles. He had the entire interior taken out and cleaned and the headliner replaced since it had some moisture issues.

It’s not a GTA or it would be much cooler but still sounds ok for what it is as I heard it running when I was at the house dropping my son off.

12E5457B-D61A-4111-8433-C2F0E1899F63.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom