Car-spotting thread

@GSTim there is a whole FB group making fun of non-Raptors with the Raptor-style grille. No matter, you do you!
Yeah, I knew that I was going to be in for some of that. The problem is that those are the best looking ones out there for cheap. The only others are these things that make the grille look like Transformer armor. It's not like I'm not going to put Raptor badges on it and pretend it is one . . . . yet. :D

Is there a FB group making fun of Raptor owners who have never ventured onto a gravel road? See now I'm all defensive. ;)

Yeah, I knew that I was going to be in for some of that. The problem is that those are the best looking ones out there for cheap. The only others are these things that make the grille look like Transformer armor. It's not like I'm not going to put Raptor badges on it and pretend it is one . . . . yet. :D

Is there a FB group making fun of Raptor owners who have never ventured onto a gravel road? See now I'm all defensive. ;)

Do what I do - only look at the FB page for those of us who have never used FB.

I had the same obnoxious chrome grille on my ‘13 F-150, slapped on a weathertech bug shield and it toned it down nicely IMO6196B0CD-BB35-4FA9-B941-CACD711A4241.jpeg15E79875-AE83-44FC-B97E-B6D15191ACC0.jpeg

Did you see the Camaro with the silly wing? If it wasn't 5k, I'd already have it 🤣
My son has the Anderson Composits one. $1500. He just got the hood and I put it on for him last week. I thought that that was his car in the above post. I’ll have to have him bring it by for you to check out if you’re interested.

Attachments

• 993604D1-4693-4848-9D45-82462A1403C5.jpeg
    993604D1-4693-4848-9D45-82462A1403C5.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 23
My son has the Anderson Composits one. $1500. He just got the hood and I put it on for him last week. I thought that that was his car in the above post. I’ll have to have him bring it by for you to check out if you’re interested.

Does he have the ZLE replica wing in the back?

Yesterday on 287 I saw the same gt3 as yours in bright yellow... While not my favorite color, I'm like dam, that car really stands out.... Just made me think... Ugh, you really going to trade that for the gts?

I dunno. I did 80 miles Monday in the GT3 with the tire pressures set correctly (they had been overinflated for winter) and the ride was better than I remember. I forgot how blisteringly fast it is lol. And the sound is pretty glorious. I get now why people have 3 or 4 of these things at their disposal. We shall see. LMK what you are offering me for the GT3. Bob can go to state school. Or MCCC.

Back
Top Bottom