Car-spotting thread

@rick81721
@GSTim
@Patrick

I canceled my Pivot demo.

Exoticars USA is doing a fall foliage run tomorrow at 9am from their shop. They expect a bunch of Italians and other exotics. But this is a first time for me so who knows. @R8Bill, @C8Matt, and I are going to that then on to Carbonite at some point closer to 12pm.

636 Frenchtown Road
Milford, NJ

$10 to get in and it includes coffee and morning refreshments before a cruise through Hunterdon and Bucks, ending in Princeton. But as stated, will probably cut out before the Mercer County stop to get to Carbonite.

@rick81721
@GSTim
@Patrick

Exoticars USA is doing a fall foliage run tomorrow at 9am from their shop. They expect a bunch of Italians and other exotics. But this is a first time for me so who knows. @R8Bill, @C8Matt, and I are going to that then on to Carbonite at some point closer to 12pm.

636 Frenchtown Road
Milford, NJ

$10 to get in and it includes coffee and morning refreshments before a cruise through Hunterdon and Bucks, ending in Princeton. But as stated, will probably cut out before the Mercer County stop to get to Carbonite.

awesome - see you guys there @ exoticars

@rick81721
@GSTim
@Patrick

636 Frenchtown Road
Milford, NJ

I should be there also. How early do we need to get to Exoticars USA?

@rick81721
@GSTim
@Patrick

636 Frenchtown Road
Milford, NJ

They have parking for 20 cars. Where is staging?

@rick81721
@GSTim
@Patrick

636 Frenchtown Road
Milford, NJ

I may join you guys if thats cool, depending on how wet out it is. I'll be the guy in a orange beetle

Back
Top Bottom