Car-spotting thread

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey, I saw a white one on the way home tonight. I didn't even know they were making something like that. Cool idea, but the bed looks way too small though.

kind of reminds me of a honda ridgeline, like whats the point?

THATmanMANNY

I didn’t think that UTEish was coming out already. I mean it’s nice for dirty gardening shit. Also you can use a tail gate pad and/or bed extender. There’s also a dry compartment in bed like the Ridgeline. Shit, it can tow up to 5,000 pounds too. Seems like a great option based on price and smaller car to drive depending where you need to park it.

Edit, fastest selling new car I’m Aug

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What the hell would you need to transport a bike for?
To look outdoorsy.
looks like bikes fit fine
1628027467760-png.1255

I kinda like this and the maverick....more utility version of my focus...and @Magic I have seen the inside of that stupid VW you drive (and paid 1.5 times my focus for) There is 0 space in that thing....like 4mm behind the rear seat? .Not sure what this hyundai costs but I see the maverick starts at 20k. Like for me, I have nothing to tow and I like that my everyday beater gets 35mpg.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I love the gatekeeping on here about the trucks.

Makes me think of my coworker with his RAM 1500 making fun of my other coworker's Ridgeline for not being a truck. RAM 1500 a polished truck with no scratches, the Ridgeline a beat to hell truck with the bed and back seat filled up with tools & equipment every day.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I love the gatekeeping on here about the trucks.

Makes me think of my coworker with his RAM 1500 making fun of my other coworker's Ridgeline for not being a truck. RAM 1500 a polished truck with no scratches, the Ridgeline a beat to hell truck with the bed and back seat filled up with tools & equipment every day.

do you consider the el camino a truck? the ridgeline and this thing are closer to that than they are to ram 1500 or an f150.

although most trucks are definitely not used as trucks around here (trucks werent built to be babied)

Top Bottom