Car-spotting thread

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Lol, late to the party but caught Pat at the lot and think I saw Tim's blue C7 as I was pulling in. Next time...
View attachment 169146
Sorry I missed you, hopefully next time!

Great cruise as usual with @Carson and crew! Nice to see the new GT3, C8 and R8 in the metal. Got to see @rick81721 before he heads off to Southland. Great to meet you @Danimal , nice orange "Beetle". :cool: Sounded great, even though I could barely hear it next to Rick's stockcar. 😂

IMG_20211017_093839846_HDR.jpgIMG_20211017_093852728_HDR.jpgIMG_20211017_094615386_HDR.jpg

THATmanMANNY

Farm visit (Ort Farm) was longer than expected. Fucking crazy packed. Not our scene but when in Rome… rode the a monster truck there with the girl.
C965F7E7-4DC8-4D37-A0BC-487C2F7DDA04.jpeg

Respect for the guy showing up in Mustang Mach E. Haha probably faster and better than half the old cars there.
Sweet rides!
Were there any Tesla Roadsters? 😁

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
sunday morning on my way to mountain creek.....I get passed by a 370z and an m4....the M4 was broken...back end was covered with black soot and the car was popping like mad....So we pull up to the first light on 15, the M4 and 370 next to each other....m4 revving and popping....im like sweet, ill get to see a race here....Light goes green....The new 4x4 dodge ram 1500 that was in the far right lane...that I hadnt noticed....blasts off and just pisses on these two shit boxes....leaves the m4 for dead, the 370, even worse. So fucking funny.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
sunday morning on my way to mountain creek.....I get passed by a 370z and an m4....the M4 was broken...back end was covered with black soot and the car was popping like mad....So we pull up to the first light on 15, the M4 and 370 next to each other....m4 revving and popping....im like sweet, ill get to see a race here....Light goes green....The new 4x4 dodge ram 1500 that was in the far right lane...that I hadnt noticed....blasts off and just pisses on these two shit boxes....leaves the m4 for dead, the 370, even worse. So fucking funny.
That's not broken, just tuned for the pop bang which is the dumbest shit. So many GTI's around doing the same just dumping unburned fuel into the turbo. Premature blown turbo and melted cats... if he still has one. When I had a Genesis Coupe back in the day, a lot of guys threw on BOV's for the chirp, but even with that small mod they all had black bumpers since it didn't recirculate back into intake.

iman29

This guy lives around the corner from
Me and has the most obnoxious coffee can sounding exhaust set up on his go kart Abarth you can hear it miles away.

Not even sure I would feel safe driving one of those as soon as someone in one of those lifted brodozer pickup trucks forgets to look up from his phone while driving.

Then again I ride my bike on roads so what do I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️

CE19FB98-7CB6-4EA4-90CE-7BFCBAE7F351.jpeg

Top Bottom