Car-spotting thread

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I bought a used but like new backpack blower from a nice guy down near Hillsboro and he offered to meet me halfway at the Home Depot in bridgewater since he had to get some supplies. He said look for the red pickup truck it’s one of a kind you can miss it.

He was right.

59 Apache with a late 1990s step side bed. All custom interior. Said he bought it from the family that custom built it and redid the small block 350 in it. It was very rumbly.
Big block getting installed this coming winter.

View attachment 168722
View attachment 168723
I saw this truck on my ride today over by @Patrick s house, but couldn't get a pic. Love it.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Today's cruise was a success. 175 miles deep into Sullivan County, NY. My Uniden R3 saved me twice today. That and huge brakes. I at least want to get slowed up to reasonable speeds.

Lunch was at The Erie Hotel in Port Jervis. One of my asshole friends thought we were still in NJ.

20211011_181047.jpg

My car was a mess. Hadn't been washed in over a month. So decon, wash, Reload.

20211011_181017.jpg20211011_181035.jpg20211011_181026.jpg

I found a cool spot for pics while out on the road bike last week so I gave it a try.

20211011_181106.jpg20211011_181152.jpg99258.jpeg

iman29

Today's cruise was a success. 175 miles deep into Sullivan County, NY. My Uniden R3 saved me twice today. That and huge brakes. I at least want to get slowed up to reasonable speeds.

Lunch was at The Erie Hotel in Port Jervis. One of my asshole friends thought we were still in NJ.

View attachment 168820

View attachment 168821View attachment 168822View attachment 168823

I found a cool spot for pics while out on the road bike last week so I gave it a try.

View attachment 168824View attachment 168825View attachment 168826

Someone missed the memo about which color car to bring to the cruise. 🤪

rick81721

Lothar

View attachment 168820

View attachment 168821View attachment 168822View attachment 168823

View attachment 168824View attachment 168825View attachment 168826

That mustang sticks out like a sore thumb compared to you, Bill and the other guy with your Florida white cars. You guys will fit right in at The Villages.

PS don't be ridiculous, you cops won't get speeding tickets!

rick81721

Lothar
Shouldn't @Carson have one of those badge things in the front windshield so they don't even bother pulling you over? Or do they make you surrender it when you retire?

Don't know but my cousin who was a NY state trooper claimed he always got away with speeding by flashing his badge while he was still a cop and then had something else after retirement (retired cop badge?) that got him off the hook.

JerseyPete

Don't know but my cousin who was a NY state trooper claimed he always got away with speeding by flashing his badge while he was still a cop and then had something else after retirement (retired cop badge?) that got him off the hook.
But would that work in Virginia? Didn't someone on here get a speeding ticket there?

Top Bottom