Car-spotting thread

Amazingly it's back together and it works. No extra bolts or clips! Gap on one side a little worse but otherwise ok. Red or blue?

View attachment 117180

View attachment 117181

PS drove thru town with the redeye's, past several cops. Would they really pull me over??

red and blue lights visible on the front are for emergency vehicles only. of course enforcement is subject to mood....
anything besides amber and white on the front (too lazy to edit)

1579973618564.png

when you install the under glow kit, that is when the big problems start.

1579973897888.png

red and blue lights visible on the front are for emergency vehicles only. of course enforcement is subject to mood....
anything besides amber and white on the front (too lazy to edit)

View attachment 117263

when you install the under glow kit, that is when the big problems start.

View attachment 117264

I'm interested in WWCD (what would @Carson do). I regularly see cars down here with blue lights in front and the japanese cars with undercarriage lights. Can't imagine cops caring about a little blue or red in front during the day. Guess I'll find out!

I'm interested in WWCD (what would @Carson do). I regularly see cars down here with blue lights in front and the japanese cars with undercarriage lights. Can't imagine cops caring about a little blue or red in front during the day. Guess I'll find out!

It could be an issue. Those colors are for hard parking only. Shows, parking lots, etc. You risk really pissing off some 300 pound former Florida State linebacker turned Deputy with red or blue while operating on the street.

But life is a gamble!

It could be an issue. Those colors are for hard parking only. Shows, parking lots, etc. You risk really pissing off some 300 pound former Florida State linebacker turned Deputy with red or blue while operating on the street.

But life is a gamble!

I hear if you buy the undercarriage lights they come with a free vape pen and a sweet strawberry flavored blend. It’s those little extras in life, the unexpected surprises...

currently throwing codes for p0420 and p0430 for cat efficiency below threshold bank 1 and 2
Haha so no. I wonder what the penalty is for parking there and what they define as a "low emission vehicle" its just so vague

Back
Top Bottom