Bulldog Rump Complaints and Suggestions Department

hahahahaha Ya a vest would make you look far worse then your tights :rofl:

What's your point? :hmmm:

You got my there.:D Though the vest with the tights might be a bit too much.

Hey listen i just figured that a group of people who don't mind dressing up like a sausage would mind numbers on their back and chest :D

I actually prefer Norm's method of catch everyone.

True true. If you stand around in a park you don't need to worry about who's passing you and vice versa. ;)

I'd draw on Fred's leg too.

Maybe we should treat Joe Cocker's thing as an omen, He did say "got a letter for my Fred". Maybe the letter part was misinterpreted in that video.:D
I'd rather write on the leg than the vests personally, that picture looks like a bunch of some kind of a fisherman competition.

You've been Chicked!!

I was actually thinking of the men. It's bad enough when a girl has to pass a guy. I assume the guys think we're all 29 ;). Imagine passing a guy wearing a 40 or 50 on your leg. It's like a double whammy.:hmmm:

Yea Pixy! but you even chick the 30somethings, the 20 somethings, the juniors,.... on those the climbs!

Would like to see the promoters at least post finishing orders the next morning. Sometimes I just can't wait around for over an hour to get the results due to family and work commitments. My wife does not mind if I am late for weddings, etc on occasion due to racing - but it is frustrating to have to wait until the end of the week for results.

I heard both my number and time called at the finish so there must be at least an unofficial handwritten list that could be scanned and posted quickly.

I don't think they take too long to post the results at a race. Sure, we all complain while standing around, but it's not that bad. After waiting 2 weeks for Lewis Morris, an hour is nothing. I doubt that the folks working at the race are dragging their feet...I am sure they are posting as fast as they can.

I don't think they take too long to post the results at a race. Sure, we all complain while standing around, but it's not that bad. After waiting 2 weeks for Lewis Morris, an hour is nothing. I doubt that the folks working at the race are dragging their feet...I am sure they are posting as fast as they can.

It is not the hour wait after the race that is a problem. In fact, it is quite amazing how fast they were posting results after the race.

It is the fact that my wife and kids (at no fault of their own) do not let dad hang out at the race for the rest of the day... I think some promoters lose sight of the fact that some of us cannot turn the race into an all day event. I suggest posting the back-up sheet or something similar because we all realize and appreciate how much work goes into running a race - but at the same time - I AM DESPARATE TO FIND OUT HOW I DID... WAS I 20TH OR DEAD LAST AND JUST DON'T KNOW IT???:D

I am now glad that I was not able to make the Lewis Morris race. That is my "home course" and I would not have been able to wait for the results... would have been pure torture... I feel bad for the Marty's crew having to deal with that one.

It is not the hour wait after the race that is a problem. In fact, it is quite amazing how fast they were posting results after the race.

It is the fact that my wife and kids (at no fault of their own) do not let dad hang out at the race for the rest of the day... I think some promoters lose sight of the fact that some of us cannot turn the race into an all day event. I suggest posting the back-up sheet or something similar because we all realize and appreciate how much work goes into running a race - but at the same time - I AM DESPARATE TO FIND OUT HOW I DID... WAS I 20TH OR DEAD LAST AND JUST DON'T KNOW IT???:D

I am now glad that I was not able to make the Lewis Morris race. That is my "home course" and I would not have been able to wait for the results... would have been pure torture... I feel bad for the Marty's crew having to deal with that one.

Next time tell the wife you are going to be out 2 hours longer. The results were posted at the race and have always taken at least a week to be posted online. The bulldog guys have committed to posting the results by Thursday evening, which is fast. I would imagine the delay in posting results online is the time needed to get them posted on USA Cycling. If you feel like they should be posted faster, go volunteer at the race and help out. Constantly posting/whining on a BB will not help get the results tabulated and entered any faster.

I'm still curious how the DarkHorse guys posted their results the next morning. Took me by complete surprise -- and spoiled me rotten.

[...]Constantly posting/whining on a BB will not help get the results tabulated and entered any faster.

Discussion never hurt anyone. Sometimes even when things get beat to death on a forum good things come out of it. Already, someone had a good idea with the suggestion that we should take a picture of the results card and post that. The last race I was in I took a picture of the results, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me last Sunday.

Hey MST, you could also just asked someone to get your results for you next time and send you an email.

I have volunteered and helped out... and have been involved with results posting for other sports - thus my previous suggestion that a photo or scoring sheet be uploaded. Why would you assume otherwise???

Come on... telling my wife that I will be two hours later? I am too old to start dating again.

If nobody else cares to have the results in less than a week, then fine by me. But some of us do this for fun with no expectations of ever advancing to the national stage and through experience know that it takes minimal effort to post preliminary results - if participants would only ask nicely (which I thought I did). Had my say... Peace out...

you should get used a little delay in the results being posted. in the meantime you could read a book, or cut the grass. When i am waiting for results, i like to sip on a nice scotch and listen to some smooth jazz.

Has anyone ever seen an XO RD in two pieces? Well, once race pictures are posted you'll see mine.

And yes, being 17 (racing age 18), I'm very upset with what happened. Surely I DNFed, but I think it's unfair.

324279119_sLvpD-M.jpg

SUX!:mad2:

i,ve been called " sandbager " by a rival. don,t know what it mean,..pls can somebody tell me what it mean? sorry out of topics. i,m just curiost that all.:)

thanks a lot.

i,ve been called " sandbager " by a rival. don,t know what it mean,..pls can somebody tell me what it mean? sorry out of topics. i,m just curiost that all.:)

thanks a lot.

Sandbagger - (san -DA- Bag-rrrrrr) Somewho drops down from a higher class into a lower class in order to win a medal and beat up on slower people :D

Not calling you that, just defining a sandbagger

Back
Top Bottom