Biggest loser

Fat Trout

Yeah, that definitely was a lot harder than it looked like it should be but I felt pretty good afterwards(except for the cramps that night, that was new to me). I'm trying to ease back into things, I just don't know how to judge what workouts are doable right now.
keep at it.....just keep it easy for a while. It will come back...even ultra slow gain is better than no gain.

iman29

Yeah, that definitely was a lot harder than it looked like it should be but I felt pretty good afterwards(except for the cramps that night, that was new to me). I'm trying to ease back into things, I just don't know how to judge what workouts are doable right now.
I’m in the same boat and just going based on how I feel. Did some of my own intervals the other day on zwift and made sure I didn’t go past my Z4 heart rate for anything more than a quick blip and kept everything else real
Low key. My first outdoor ride since I was sick I did the same thing and even stopped a few times to let the HR settle down.

Small increments at low levels is better than nothing or trying to do too much too soon.

xc62701

Yesterday was a little rough. I had my good clean stuff for breakfast and lunch, but after work I had to go to the dentist to get some work done. I figured I'd have my usual snack(apple) and bring some more fruit to munch on right before my appointment so I wouldn't be hungry. My appointment is at 5 and usually gets done at dinner time(6:30-7) and I'm usually too sore to eat afterwards. So of course I forgot my snacks at work. So I went from lunch at 10:30(yes, that's school teacher lunch) until 8:30 or so when I could choke down a smoothie. In between then I did a ride as well. I was definitely hungry but there wasn't much I could do about it so I just went with it. It was a bit of torture but the scale liked it this morning. I'll definitely be sticking to my usual eating intervals today.

ekuhn

I am a weak man. Even more so when you slap a stroop waffle on something.

IMG_6152.jpeg

Some positive movements on the scale and overall consumption down. Its a marathon not a sprint.

Top Bottom