Biggest loser

Been eating and drinking my face off. Tuesday’s weigh in is going to be ugly.
E0455900-E140-45E2-AB6B-D75682746621.jpeg

1/16 weigh-in: 196lb. Down 3 from last week, 9 since 12/29. Also I weighed myself after a big bowl of chili and a couple Yeunglings with my Dad. Winning.

Definitely ate more this week. I was hoping it wouldn’t be a wash, or worse. Kept the activity and hydration levels high, and I guess it helped.

I’m gonna make myself a Taylor pork roll and cheese breakfast sandwich this morning as a reward, then get back on the train. So far not too bad; I am expecting it to get more difficult to drop the lbs. in the next few weeks as (hopefully) the low hanging fruit falls off my waistline.

Keep the good trends trending good! Reading everyone’s stories definitely helps.

Week three complete, no booze and no eating out since New Year’s Eve. Food has been pretty clean, the bad would be ketchup, Lara bars (I bought 100 calorie bars vs the regular 200 calories size, geeked out to 300 calories worth one day) and a olive/pepper salad (like half a cup). I can live with that.

Touch over 9 hours on the bike this week, two Pilates classes (1 mat class one chair) plus some wrenching/yard work as well as dog walks.

Two pounds down (on goal).

I was thinking I would be heavier this week as I had a few evenings where I was heavy handed on the peanuts (shell still on).

My arms are getting sore, I have been averaging 10 hours plus a week for six weeks after hardly riding at all, in addition my Pilates instructor is moving my wife and I to a lot more exercise’s that rely on upper body. My arms were pretty solid for a 185lb guy but the extra mass I have in my upper body is maxing my pistols out.

My fat “comfort cloths” are starting to show the fatness and are turning from comfortable to “smok-like”. In addition my favorite work pants and work belt are loose when as tight as they can go, this is good for me and bad for those near me if working (plumbers crack).

My comfort shorts are getting loose, looking forward to when they can no longer be worn as they just fall down.

Just need to stay committed!
DD0B5994-17CD-4B6D-8C3F-C672F28B00D2.jpeg
4611E4E7-93D1-42E9-92E7-F95EDE7AC12E.jpeg
E9B3D42B-55E8-4052-8DF6-18C5DD1F32D7.jpeg

I almost gave myself a heart attack this morning. Got on the scale and saw 217, which would have been 4 lbs. in the wrong direction! 😵 I freaked out but realized my scale sucks. If the ground isn't perfectly level, it fluctuates. So I moved it... 213, then I moved it again... 217 WTF?!? I went into another room... 212.8 wheh. One more time to be sure... 217.2. Arrrgh!!!

Now I'm pissed so I go and get a 35 lb dumbbell and test out the different locations. Long story short, I'm 213 - after breakfast and with two cups of coffee in my belly. Although that represents 0 change, I consider it a win after the way I ate and drank this weekend.

I'm off to the gym. And to get a new scale!

I almost gave myself a heart attack this morning. Got on the scale and saw 217, which would have been 4 lbs. in the wrong direction! 😵 I freaked out but realized my scale sucks. If the ground isn't perfectly level, it fluctuates. So I moved it... 213, then I moved it again... 217 WTF?!? I went into another room... 212.8 wheh. One more time to be sure... 217.2. Arrrgh!!!

Now I'm pissed so I go and get a 35 lb dumbbell and test out the different locations. Long story short, I'm 213 - after breakfast and with two cups of coffee in my belly. Although that represents 0 change, I consider it a win after the way I ate and drank this weekend.

I'm off to the gym. And to get a new scale!

If you think the scale is bad dont fall for the mirror’s evil ways

Back
Top Bottom