Biggest loser

It is amazing how quicky males can lose weight!!

I have not had any alcohol, sugar, grains or dairy since I started Jan 8, and I have lost ~1lb which is essentially a usual deviation if I weigh myself randomly without trying. I’ve been working out for at least 30 mins every day, including both cardio and strength. My body composition has shifted slightly with more muscle and less fat (2%) so that’s good at least. Will keep on keeping on!!

IDK, I just put in a 21-hour weekend on the bike for 2lbs so I'm not sure how much easier it is 🤣

Last edited:
The difference even 2 months of consistent diet/exercise can make in body composition is crazy.

This is so true coming off no, or limited exercise. take a pic, do arms, shoulders, neck, and chest for two months then take another picture.
now to just get started!! which is the hard part.

I tried to get into my snowboard pants yesterday. No Bueno. Need to lose at least two more inches off my waist.

1642609695744.png

Last edited:
I went to my father in laws for the long weekend. Normally that means a lot of riding since he lives in prime gravel country. But with single digits temps and ice everywhere except the road, I sucked it up and left the bike at home. Was hoping to xc ski on Monday, but the snow turned to rain and it was pretty bad conditions. I did ski a mile or so just to do something.
Diet went off the rails for the weekend since my father in law is a pro snacker and has junk food set up in every room like he’s hosting a party.

But, weighing in I somehow managed to stay stable.

Begin weight: 217
Current weight: 209
Target weight: 190 (minimum)
8lb loss

The easy weight is off, going to have to dial in the diet at this point. It’s been good but I feel generally satiated, so I probably need to drop some calories. I’ve been active almost every day, almost 300 miles down for the month.

Debating on doing keto for a month. I haven’t done it since my bodybuilding days, and didn’t really enjoy it. But it does work and I’m only doing base miles right now, so it’s the only time of the year it would really work for me.

That felt good, I'm going to start to ramp things up slowly. No coughing, heart rate did what I expected(albeit a few beats higher than it would have been BC), don't feel spent from a mild effort. Good things as far as I can tell.
Screenshot_20220120-182936_TrainerRoad.jpg

Diet is still working well and prep is the biggest concern. I was making a turkey meatloaf last night and someone shut the timer off and it got a bit over done - almost annihilated. I started to get really pissed as this was going to be my meal prep for the next few days. I think it's still salvageable, but it's amazing how much more thought goes into food and how much more each bite means. It's kinda weird. I love going out to eat, but I don't want to since I know there won't be many options to keep me in my calorie range. I'm happier cooking at home and knowing I'm staying on track to keep the scale moving downward.

Back
Top Bottom