Berms and Jumps and Flow

don

Sick! If you guys wanna ride stuff like that come to Alexandria pump track in NJ. The new jump line build starts next month and we already have jumps berms flow and a cool vibe...

You guys are doing a great job out there. If it was closer I would be out there already. Hopefully this summer I can sneak a trip out to check out in person. Good luck with the jump line - that will be a cool addition.

don

It's been a little while but here are some mid summer additions....

Vinyl France Trails POV Feat. Tom Arkus on Vimeo

Freakin French make and ride some amazing trails. 28 pack with a half dozen berms on that first line?! That song reminds me of the Anya song that opens the classic Standard Domination vid which is very cool.

mid summer edit 2011 on Vimeo
PA Woods Edit with some footage of Catty. Shows them making a clay concrete mixture for a berm and lip.

Dutch Trails on Vimeo
Nothing crazy but a quickie clip from a local zone this past weekend.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Thumbs up on Dutch!!

gif-Thumbs-up.gif

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
nice work you've done there at Dutch Don. Hopefully i can make it down this season sometime.

don

nice work you've done there at Dutch Don. Hopefully i can make it down this season sometime.

Thanks G - it's been a few of us making things work. The others have some years of shaping dirt tho which helps tons :D Let me know when you want to stop by - it's running way better than the last time you were there.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
That course is no joke. Big and burly. I'd like to ride a scaled-down version of it. Looks so fun but scary at that size.

don

Not sure if anyone cares about DJ trails anymore but came across 2 vids these recently that I thought were good.

http://vimeo.com/30019013 - MX Trails in Belguim - love how this place has hardly any straight lines

http://vimeo.com/29810889 - Someone's backyard setup out in OR

October is usually the best time of the year to ride trails as the stuff is usually getting sorted from the summer and the cooler temps make it a lot more fun. Alexandria Jam Oct 16th, Orchid jam on Oct 22, Catty jam on October 23rd. I'm going to get as many runs in locally as I can.

THATmanMANNY

keep this thread rolling!

Contractors dug all this rich clay up when they redid the septic field. I was debating to have them leave leave loads behind but I had more things on my mind then I can handle ATM. Now, all that is over, as I was mowing yesterday I find a sweet spot behind the septic field to maybe have them deliver some dirt back from another job or something :hmmm: Out of sight for the misses FTW. Just a small 20'x40'ish pumpy and maybe a line in the way way future.

Top Bottom