last time I was there for a MTBNJ group ride, there was a Pinoy MTB festival in 6MR
never saw so many Santa Cruz and Salsa enduros in one place in NJ

All the big Pinoy groups have the nicest bikes. This is prob why I don't know any of these people in those groups. My bikes not nice enough

I am pretty sure @1sh0t1b33r is a bit taller than that. :p

12710061ec1b8ec6b7fa09807a2b4f6c7c208950ddab1952d95037fcb0c754fc.jpg

Yes, ride lots to build skilz, I never improve cause I don't put in the time. I get some skilz, slack off then back to time zero again. My recipe is perfect to remain a beginner.

Yes, ride lots to build skilz, I never improve cause I don't put in the time. I get some skilz, slack off then back to time zero again. My recipe is perfect to remain a beginner.
I look outside the window and doesn't look like its going to rain. Even if it does, it seems like 6mr could use a little rain.
I am going to assume this is a go and will see everyone at the Canal lot at 8AM.

@qclabrat for whatever reason if this doesn't happen, shoot me a txt or PM as I am prolly going to go to bed early tonight.

I look outside the window and doesn't look like its going to rain. Even if it does, it seems like 6mr could use a little rain.
I am going to assume this is a go and will see everyone at the Canal lot at 8AM.

@qclabrat for whatever reason if this doesn't happen, shoot me a txt or PM as I am prolly going to go to bed early tonight.

I may go a little later...8:30-9ish. Maybe I'll run into you guys? You'll probably hear my bike bell lol. If you see a short Asian dude with leg tattoos riding a black, white and blue Trek wearing a Fox jersey, give him a thumbs up!

I may go a little later...8:30-9ish. Maybe I'll run into you guys? You'll probably hear my bike bell lol. If you see a short Asian dude with leg tattoos riding a black and blue Trek wearing a Fox jersey, give him a thumbs up!
Cool... if you see an avg sized asian guy riding a blue and grey Giant having his clipless fail moment/s... give him a hand :)

beginner ride is on for tomorrow, leaving the Canal lot promptly at 8:30, I'll get there before 8 and loop back

I'll be the devilishly handsome fella with bad posture on an antique grey DEAN softtail

if anything changes I'll post here

let me get a final roll call, we can circle back if you can't do 8:30.
the lot fills fast which is why early

note your eta please

almost 10pm and still 80 degrees and 80% humidity, soupy prediction for tomorrow AM, bring extra water, cause I don't share

Back
Top Bottom