Any Jam Band fans

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just purchased tickets and RV passes for a warm up fest to peach. Can't get enough of the P4 plus this is a very solid line up.

Screenshot_20220220-065441_Chrome.jpg

And for those who like funky fun time check out Yam Yam here

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This Friday Spafford at the sherman, going with my son and daughter and 4 of there friends, @Reggie I think one is your spawn lol.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Screenshot_20220527-091707_Facebook.jpg

Sorry I been busy, tis the fest season.
Saw Darkstar at the Sherman and as suspected they brought the dead back to life with Europe '72
Absolutely fantastic.
Last weekend we went out to Ohio for Domefest which is pigeons playing ping pong own festival. Being a huge fan they Absolutely destroyed 6 sets over the weekend. Great festival all together.
Plenty of standout acts but one is NJs own Dogs in a pile. These kids bring the Jam. Lotus, octave cat star kitchen sunsquabi eggy just to name a few. Man what a great vibe weekend.
Screenshot_20220527-092547_Facebook.jpg

Next up is peachfest and the daily lineups were just announced, siked. First year RVing at the event which should be baller.

Happy festival season all!!

Zaskar

View attachment 185501

Sorry I been busy, tis the fest season.
Saw Darkstar at the Sherman and as suspected they brought the dead back to life with Europe '72
Absolutely fantastic.
Last weekend we went out to Ohio for Domefest which is pigeons playing ping pong own festival. Being a huge fan they Absolutely destroyed 6 sets over the weekend. Great festival all together.
Plenty of standout acts but one is NJs own Dogs in a pile. These kids bring the Jam. Lotus, octave cat star kitchen sunsquabi eggy just to name a few. Man what a great vibe weekend.
View attachment 185503

Next up is peachfest and the daily lineups were just announced, siked. First year RVing at the event which should be baller.

Happy festival season all!!
Are you doing the four days at Peach? God bless you. I'd love to see Thurs and Friday nights. Seeing Strings on 6/29 in NYC!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are you doing the four days at Peach? God bless you. I'd love to see Thurs and Friday nights. Seeing Strings on 6/29 in NYC!
Yes sir, to be honest this will probably be my last peach. Wife hasn't been to peach yet so this will be her 1st and my 7th. I'm gonna decided to check out smaller venues, peach has become a bit overwhelming. Single day passes go on sale at noon today.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Peach 2022 in the books, so much fun was had.
This is my 6th year but first with the whole family and first camping at the venue. As I sit here and try to say who blew me away is impossible, so many awesome bands. Unfortunately some were stacked against headliners but was able to do some bouncing.
Billy strings and Goose were 100x more awesome then their 2019 debut on the small stage. Both blew up since and were absolutely steller. TAB is always amazing, P4 show was Unfortunately cut short because lighting but still a little is better then none. Surprised by Revivalist as I really not interested but they were openers for TAB and we wanted good lawn seats because TAB brings a crowd.
Small stages just a complete dance party
Yam yam
Consider the Source
Evanoff
Melt
Eggy
Neighbor
Tand
One time weekend
20220701_210001.jpg20220701_140741.jpg20220630_204907.jpg20220630_200757.jpg20220630_193535.jpg20220630_193447.jpg20220702_182634.jpg
My 2 absolutely favorites on the small stage were Dan Donato and country cosmic band
And Dogs in a pile. Holy smokes those 2 are gonna be big
Of course no peach would be worthy without the ever entertaining set of Andy Frasco and the UN.

Top Bottom