Any Jam Band fans

Screenshot_20211215-181924_Facebook.jpg

Good news is I got my tickets for this year's Peachfest. Just saw Dopapod and eggy will be at Stroudsburg February 4th so that's a giving.
We are booked for Sedona with a pigeonsplayingpingpong show sandwiched in there at flagstaff.
Keep on jamming ✌

I know I speak to small crew here but I gonna try to keep a flow going of youtubes. I am solidly deep into what's new in jamband and old. If you work on things like I do the distraction of good jams in the background just make the day a little better. Always enjoyed walking into a shop and hearing great jams in the background.

I have been on such a Goose kick and luckily they record a lot of shows. Band is from Norwalk, CT.
Saw them at Peach 2019 and have been a fan since.

Here's a great show recently to give you an idea.
Talkingheads cover is amazing. Enjoy!

I know I speak to small crew here but I gonna try to keep a flow going of youtubes. I am solidly deep into what's new in jamband and old. If you work on things like I do the distraction of good jams in the background just make the day a little better. Always enjoyed walking into a shop and hearing great jams in the background.

I have been on such a Goose kick and luckily they record a lot of shows. Band is from Norwalk, CT.
Saw them at Peach 2019 and have been a fan since.

Here's a great show recently to give you an idea.
Talkingheads cover is amazing. Enjoy!

had never heard of these guys before stumbling on them here...great background tunes for plowing through thousands of rows of excel spreadsheets...thanks!

I was hoping to get to one of the 4 nights. I seen him twice now and you will not be disappointed especially at the Cap. He better be at Peach!!!

Caught them in Philly last fall and they crushed it. Been to The Cap a few times to see Panic, Almost Dead and a few Phil shows.
Should be fun wearing my leg brace...

Caught them in Philly last fall and they crushed it. Been to The Cap a few times to see Panic, Almost Dead and a few Phil shows.
Should be fun wearing my leg brace...
My daughter is coming to dopapod Friday with a ankle boot on lol. Shows how important getting some live music in our lives is, enjoy!!!

These guys are kinda in the jam band band scene. I don’t love all their stuff but really enjoyed their take on this. The guitar work is pretty creative I think.

Finally got the peach line up
Black Crows and revivalist no thank you, guess Live Nation needed to force that down our throats. Good thing for 2 more stages. Little bummed was hoping for Cheese, UM TTB and WSP.
Still a chance for one of these. Funny how Goose went from small stage 2019 to main act on the big stage, rightfully so.
Screenshot_20220210-145440_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom