Any Jam Band fans

Anyone into Umphrey's McGee? My buddy from out west absolutely loves them and it's always telling I'm missing out. They're playing The Stone Pony next Friday night thinking about going.

Anyone into Umphrey's McGee? My buddy from out west absolutely loves them and it's always telling I'm missing out. They're playing The Stone Pony next Friday night thinking about going.
See them 3x once years ago and 2 consecutive previous peaches. They bring it and bring it tight. You'll have a blast. Was kinda disappointed they weren't at peach along with SCI instead we got the crows haha! Worked out doe as they put the crows as last act so I was home by the time they came on haha.

Might be listening to UMPHREY'S from the boardwalk maybe RR Earth too...

Picked up Panic tickets for 7/24 at the Beacon and JRad just released dates for 3 nights at the Wellmont in the fall..oh and I got Strings tickets for Nassau (yes, Nassau) and Philly.

Great article about the start of the HORDE tour in 1992. While I had already been seeing the GD since 88, the Art Center show was a launching point.

Yea saw jrad pop up, will more then likely hit the triple. Railroad earth just announced 2 nights at sherman theater. On the sherman P4 announced at peach they will be in Stroudsburg for Halloween which is awesome as they always do a themed gig for Halloween. Also Keller Williams will also be there in Nov.

This weekend may run out to Allentown to see yamyam. Any jamfam these boys are way too fun not to see.

Really would like to hit phish in AC it's been way too long, I ve seen trey a bunch but probably 10 years I've gone to a phish show.

Love me some WSMFP but not at a beacon price
It seems they're fest days are done.

Added another set of tickets so stone pony Thursday and sherman Friday. We have a pigeons problem lol.Screenshot_20220813-170344_Chrome.jpg

Take note of this one, we should be at this one as well.
Screenshot_20220813-170145_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom