6 Mile Run Conditions

ekuhn

If you're available to help it would be appreciated!

1655474788388.png

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Dusty as fk. Likely will rain on Sunday for the pivot demo. Sign up now so you can ride a 10k bike for free. Demo signup

Cut back the way overgrown section between the cement bridge and the 27 loop

(Do we have any amazing cement contractors here? ). That bridge needs serous help.

I’m so thankful for this billy goat brush hog that @jorba bought for 6mr. If you aren’t a member, please join today.

0EDBBF0C-B8CC-4A96-B4E7-8B31DF26FBCA.jpeg
2A7119E5-4EC4-4B42-A9AA-2B37E1436C84.jpeg
BE699301-6E1E-4290-9B46-ADF20028C7DA.jpeg
4585CDCB-CDF8-409D-9943-D553E19FC81B.jpeg

CNJRider

Joker
Wow two large trail bikes still available for the 1pm demo. Surprised these are not booked already. Fingers crossed on weather.

ekuhn

Real Talk. A bunch of us have been out mowing. If every rider would take 10 minutes on a ride and trim back a section of face slappers and thorn bushes, it would greatly improve the scene. 50 riders at 10 min a pop = an 8 1/2hr day of trimming total. Pretty sure most of the park can be covered.

A $16 investment at Home Depot, will make 6MR an even better place for all of us to ride.

1657637607981.png

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Real Talk. A bunch of us have been out mowing. If every rider would take 10 minutes on a ride and trim back a section of face slappers and thorn bushes, it would greatly improve the scene. 50 riders at 10 min a pop = an 8 1/2hr day of trimming total. Pretty sure most of the park can be covered.

A $16 investment at Home Depot, will make 6MR an even better place for all of us to ride.

View attachment 189668
When you cut back stuff, cut it back farther than you think. This stuff grows like weeds!

Deamon59

View attachment 189668
Yea i have one like this on my the bike that i'll use when i ride, although i don't always have enough time to trim more than a handful of times per ride. I'll have to remember to trim back further than i've done previously 😅

I also noticed 1 or 2 spots on the 27 side where some sort of saw might be needed for wood branch eye gougers that i couldn't get with my little trimmer

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions