6 Mile Run Conditions

snashters

This is more manageable now :
nT1kaifHzJbalVMWXZ6Rc6RwBG2VaZg9jtegmUeBnyo-2048x1536.jpg

8nz9U1rBPLdBJstYZoBe2tMSHNnSH1q7aM11VrwO0Xs-2048x1536.jpg

CarltonH

Took a lap on Red today between the concrete bridge and Jacques lane. The conditions were great and dry all around. I recommend red velvet over the standard red between the Jacques lot and the T at the bottom of the hill--that section had the only damp spots.

This was my first ride of the season, and it felt great to be back out. Get it in before the rain pauses things for a while!

Bikeworks

Amazing conditions, and it was my first time there in over a year. I couldn't get over just how great all the new stuff was, pics here don't do it justice. But....just kidding @jdog, no but. Thanks for stopping to help my friend, and thanks for all you continue to do. It's appreciated, I'll definitely try to make a trail session soon.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Amazing conditions, and it was my first time there in over a year. I couldn't get over just how great all the new stuff was, pics here don't do it justice. But....just kidding @jdog, no but. Thanks for stopping to help my friend, and thanks for all you continue to do. It's appreciated, I'll definitely try to make a trail session soon.
Nice to see you out there. The conditions were the best of the year so far. Bummed to see rain coming as the trails were awesome yesterday. The new sections are working in and they should get better with increased use. I was happy to see that the trails didn't get as much thrashing over the winter as in years past.

1speeder

Nice to see you out there. The conditions were the best of the year so far. Bummed to see rain coming as the trails were awesome yesterday. The new sections are working in and they should get better with increased use. I was happy to see that the trails didn't get as much thrashing over the winter as in years past.
Conditions were awesome last night. The new sections were pretty sweet. Thanks for making it all happen.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Yes, trails were perfect! Did everything, nearly 17 miles. First ride since Nov. I definitely missed 6MR during the freeze/thaw season.

I loved all the work being done to the trails. The reroute on Red near S Middlebush rides great!
Sweet. I gotta check it out.

Reactions: SAM

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Damn it is biggun.

Cut it in two pieces on the bridge
IMG_3801.jpeg

These two riders offered to help. Never say no to help.

IMG_3802.jpeg

Then comes the clog!
The tree isn't blocking the tubes. Just the branches.

IMG_3803.jpeg

Now I'm stuck. If I cut the trunk it will block the tubes if I can't finish. Think I'll return next week with fresh batteries

IMG_3805.jpeg

Last edited:

ekuhn

Damn it is biggun.

Cut it in two pieces on the bridgeView attachment 210575

These two riders offered to help. Never say no to help.

View attachment 210576

Then comes the clog!
The tree isn't blocking the tubes. Just the branches.

View attachment 210577

Now I'm stuck. If I cut the trunk it will block the tubes if I can't finish. Think I'll return next week with fresh batteries

View attachment 210578
Great work @Patrick !! Water level down a bunch just with your efforts!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions