6 Mile on 5/22

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here is my first video in awhile. It was from the ride this past Saturday morning when we had some northerners come down to 6 mile for a tour...

http://vimeo.com/12006955

I used power director so somebody may need to tell me the right way to "produce" it/ Which settings you use, etc. I did mpeg2 ans the quality isn't there. Its done with a Contour 720p cam....

Last edited:
Good job Jeremy, move this over to the wiki page for 6mile. It would be cool that every trail in the directory had vids so people can see the terrain.

Bwahaha! I was the guy who Endo'd! After you left, I was saying to my girlfriend "That guy is probably laughing his ass off because I just endo'd." We didn't even hear you coming...by the time you were on top of us, I didn't even have time to lean back and my back brakes need some work.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Thanks for the compliments.... power director makes it easy for sure. And I rushed it and finished in about an hour...while watching lost....:D

But if anyone can tell me the optimal production settings I would appreciate it.

bI used power director so somebody may need to tell me the right way to "produce" it/ Which settings you use, etc. I did mpeg2 ans the quality isn't there. Its done with a Contour 720p cam....

Use H.264. That's the best with PowerDirector and also take full advantage of your Vimeo Plus.

Use H.264. That's the best with PowerDirector and also take full advantage of your Vimeo Plus.

Thanks for the info Kushy.... :)

I just upgraded for the HD / space. More videos on the way!

Did anyone on the ride track this with a GPS? Looks like a lot of fun - never been to 6 Mile and may head there Monday...

Did anyone on the ride track this with a GPS? Looks like a lot of fun - never been to 6 Mile and may head there Monday...

Nah....my GPS died....but its the same loop on the trail directory.

Back
Top Bottom