2023 garden thread

Everything's about ready to pop. Tomatoes are coming in nicely, peppers are starting to grow. My option to not water the corn with the rest of the garden has paid off greatly. I weeded the rows the other night and next year I really need to put down plastic or some kind of weed barrier. Its impossible to keep up with.

IMG_7665.JPG

IMG_7664.JPG

Can't catch up, including beans and peppers. Also stepped in a yellow jacket burrow yesterday by the squash, 12 stings. Neighbors got to see a naked guy running around hysterical. Took two benadryls and went the bed. Found the hole this morning and there will be blood shed at sunset :banana:
PXL_20230726_111716471.jpg

Can't catch up, including beans and peppers. Also stepped in a yellow jacket burrow yesterday by the squash, 12 stings. Neighbors got to see a naked guy running around hysterical. Took two benadryls and went the bed. Found the hole this morning and there will be blood shed at sunset :banana:
View attachment 219448
Jeez. I got five stings when I ran over a hive with my mower. Those yellow jackets don't play around.

Back
Top Bottom