2022 31/31 Ride daily for bragging rights and a reward. TM / Jorba / MtbNJ /

What is this picture?
Someone's been building these hollow, tipped-over bodies and heads throughout the town. This is a better angle of the one in photo.

Screenshot (15).png

Day 22 - feeling good and excited for tomorrow’s group ride at Nassau. Just noticed it is an hour drive from my house, but it will be fun.

I started a late lunch ride for just over 30 minutes

https://strava.app.link/TcjX5nBGSrb
1658527911879.png

I finished work and picked up my daughter. She was hanging with her neighbor so I went for a quick ride. Ended up longer than usual.

The photo is from a couple of days ago… I pass this dog every day I go into the office.. fitting to post today as it was doggy dog hot

https://strava.app.link/ZK3mNDRGSrb
1658528119026.png

Jully 22

Ride 14 of 20

I had to get a Covid test in Milford so I decided to ride the towpath before hand. I wanted to go hard since I will be sitting in a car/airplane/bus ALL day tomorrow. But as soon as I went hard and had to breathe through my mouth, it filled with gnats, yuck. My face collided with 3000 gnats today.

There is a HUGE hole in the towpath just north of Milford. The size of the depression is impressive. I don't see this getting fixed anytime soon.

https://www.strava.com/activities/7509991750

Image-1 (68).jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5905.jpg

Day 22: Avoiding JW at all Costs

As the title says, we did everything we could to avoid JW tonight. As seen in the post above, he almost tracked us down. It turns out that we ran into the wife of 1 person in this competition, as well as the mother of another. It's actually the same person. We did not, however, see the husband nor the son, in addition to not seeing JW, as previously mentioned. In reality the list of people we didn't see is virtually endless. So I'll stop here.

The lavender ice cream is quite tasty, if you like lavender.

According to TF this is 15 days on the mountain bike, out of 22. I think my target is 23 mountain bike rides in July. We have a great finish to the month coming up.

4967E639-2FD6-4EBF-A0A4-C163283981E8.jpeg

768AC151-C6EA-4600-85AF-E6BC4871EA2D.jpeg

Back at the Nassau Trails after an early and long day in the field. If it wasn't for the challenge, I probably would've skipped, but had a good time once I got out there. Such an awesome trail system. I find more trails and features that I like everytime I go. Cleaned the road gap on the jump trail, and hit the big tire on Bear Country for the first time which was really fun

Screenshot_20220722-204632.png

Day 22: Avoiding JW at all Costs

As the title says, we did everything we could to avoid JW tonight. As seen in the post above, he almost tracked us down. It turns out that we ran into the wife of 1 person in this competition, as well as the mother of another. It's actually the same person. We did not, however, see the husband nor the son, in addition to not seeing JW, as previously mentioned. In reality the list of people we didn't see is virtually endless. So I'll stop here.

The lavender ice cream is quite tasty, if you like lavender.

According to TF this is 15 days on the mountain bike, out of 22. I think my target is 23 mountain bike rides in July. We have a great finish to the month coming up.

View attachment 191126

View attachment 191127
Lavender is for sissies. Pistachio is the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom