2022 31/31 Ride daily for bragging rights and a reward. TM / Jorba / MtbNJ /

Saturday I am doing a TM. Maaaaaybe Sunday but probably not.

Friday I could make work. But most people work and such.

Maybe I'll swing by the Wednesday or Thursday CR ride next week, I've never ridden there so a tour would be perfect.

Sorry, yeah I didn’t have my shit together yet. I think it’s together now.
So I'm assuming that if you didn't get any notification, you didn't win anything? :D

1661533134433.jpeg

Thanks again Jason and Halters for sponsoring.

Finally got down to the shop this morning for my water bottle and bike shop fix. They sure got a lot of good stuff in there now, get over there if you looking. Drooled on the AXS upgrade, chitchatted regarding more kids on bikes, and my boys wheeled an XS 27.5 around the lot. Maybe soon…..

Thanks again Jason and Halters for sponsoring.

Finally got down to the shop this morning for my water bottle and bike shop fix. They sure got a lot of good stuff in there now, get over there if you looking. Drooled on the AXS upgrade, chitchatted regarding more kids on bikes, and my boys wheeled an XS 27.5 around the lot. Maybe soon…..

Go for the AXS. I know it’s bundle, but I don’t think I could go back to cables.

aside from the new job requiring 3 days in office, my wedding anniversary is the 8th so I am already out before I am in but look forward to checking in on the 2023 31/31 Thread when it starts

If there's a 20 option again, I may try for that. I'll be in NH for three weeks of July and getting quick before or after work rides in is not as easy as when I'm home.

It’s 60 minutes, every day. Not 60 consecutive minutes mind you, so 30 min before work and 30 after (or any other configuration) qualifies.

Take a look at @stb222 strava feed some time. His daily rides are long done before the world wakes up.

Back
Top Bottom