12/24 Mahlon - Everyone

Cool, if the weather plays along, maybe I'll join. So where can I line up to make fun of Jake?

remember now, it is christmas and santa is watching...im sure he will be checkin his list :p

I figure by Christmas Eve the malls will be too busy to bother with returns so he'll just say screw it and give me what he already bought.

Cool, if the weather plays along, maybe I'll join. So where can I line up to make fun of Jake?

well since steve is mt. lion bait, that means you have to be right infront of him, that is if you want to make fun of Jake behind his back.

Last edited:
Al? coming? what about Scott? haven't heard from him in a while... Alex? Dan? Cem? Norm A.? Ellen? Ryan? Maurice? everyone else?

Last edited:
probably not. closing on the house today and my christmas is filled with painting and gutting and destroying. Need to get part of the house ready for the move at the end of the month. With the 9-5 M-F my weekeneds and holidays are the only time to get this done.

well since steve is mt. lion bait, that means you have to be right infront of him, that is if you want to make fun of Jake behind his back.

Oh, I see the line forms here...ok, ok...(clears throat)...wait, you mean Jake is actually going to show?

...(silence)...

Ok, ok, maybe it's been used too much. Anyone see him in Steve's garage lately?

probably not. closing on the house today and my christmas is filled with painting and gutting and destroying. Need to get part of the house ready for the move at the end of the month. With the 9-5 M-F my weekeneds and holidays are the only time to get this done.

Wow, will you finally update your "location"?

Al? coming? what about Scott? haven't heard from him in a while... Alex? Dan? Cem? Norm A.? Ellen? Ryan? Maurice? everyone else?

I'd love to join but I can't make it that early:sleep: Enjoy the ride, shouldn't be too cold either.

May try to make it...

I have to be in Woodbridge by 1:30 for some family stuff. There's also a slight possiblity i might have to pick up my friend from the airport in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom