12/24 Mahlon - Everyone

ArmyOfNone

Awsomeness

So much fun, so much fun, so much fun!

Mahlon is such a great place. Sean thanks for the tour bc without you I dont think i would have ever found one piece of singletrack! Awsome loop.

It was great to put some names and faces to everyone. Pretty cool to get out and meet ppl who you speak to just about everyday via the interweb. Everyone of you guys are super cool. It also is always great to see how other people attack things on the trails so i was able to pick up a few tricks. Thanks!

I thank you for the pats on the back. but i wouldnt get any better riding by myself. so thanks for pushing me along!

Thanks for the vid Jason! I cant wait to show this to people who have no idea what im talkin about when i go out on rides. They just look at me like :confused: :confused: :confused:

I had a great time! thanks to those who came out, cant wait to ride w/ you again. Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunuka, Winter Solstus and all those we mentioned.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Fred, you animal. For someone with less then 7months and on a SS as well you did great. Here's your vid of the rock section.

http://mtbnj.com/vids/fred.wmv
Damn, look at that boy go!:D

Beautiful morning for a spin, sounds like it was a good one. I hope to head up there soon.

I got out with the road team. Left the house at 7AM on the fixed gear, returned just past 11AM. Now I'm gonna eat like a beast.

Happy Holidays!

ArmyOfNone

Gps

This gps routing was pretty cool to see. The others to me look like a bunch of squiggly jarbled up mess. But i actually can make this one out! Thanks Sean!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
that's cause we really didn't do any backtracking(except for 100yds from highest point). i think at six mile and allaire that ends up happening quite a bit.

glad you really enjoyed the park. chris, let us know when you want to come up, we'll try to get a group of hammerheads together.

ArmyOfNone

Damn, look at that boy go!:D

Beautiful morning for a spin, sounds like it was a good one. I hope to head up there soon.

I got out with the road team. Left the house at 7AM on the fixed gear, returned just past 11AM. Now I'm gonna eat like a beast.

Happy Holidays!

I would like to see what that fixed gearness is all about. A little bit scary tho i must say. Super fun today Chris, gotta get up there and check it out.

that's cause we really didn't do any backtracking(except for 100yds from highest point). i think at six mile and allaire that ends up happening quite a bit.

glad you really enjoyed the park. chris, let us know when you want to come up, we'll try to get a group of hammerheads together.

I have been looking at all the numbers and cool squigly lines. Im starting to think i may want one. However, with as many times as i crash it may break or get lost. where should i look for one?

fred you are animal.

How was TM today? Would have been nice to see you out there but we will have to do it some time soon!

J-Dro

Awesome ride today boys. Great to meet some new folks.

Jason has plenty of material from the rest of us for a bloopers video of that tech section that Fred cleared.:D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i actually remarked to myself as we rode by that the water on the right was higher than the water on the left. check the sattelite image, you'll see the rail bed running through the water.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
wait a minute, did i just get called moses? i usually get hacidic jew, muslim, abraham lincoln, amish or an irish terrorist. although i guess moses technically would have been a hacidic jew...

dmc123

Christmas came early

That was a great ride for my first time at Mahlon, thanks for the tour. I couldn't have asked for better on Christmas Eve. Sorry for almost always pulling up the rear. It's great to ride with talent that push me to go harder and do more difficult obstacles (and know that they can be done when I don't make them) I think we should take more video of rides, just to show our friends what we put our selves through for our sport. I hope to make a few more rides this week before the weather really gets bad. See you all on the next one,

Dave

ArmyOfNone

i actually remarked to myself as we rode by that the water on the right was higher than the water on the left. check the sattelite image, you'll see the rail bed running through the water.

So he really did part the sea! see everyone said he couldnt do it:p

trener1

Hey

Hey,

This is my first post on this site, I just joined wohhooo.
Sean... ahh I mean Moses, thank you very much for leading the ride, I did indeed drive up from Brooklyn, but it was well worth it, it was great meeting everyone, I enjoyed sharing caboose duties for the day on some of the more technical sections, I hope to ride with you guys again soon.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
awesome! glad you enjoyed it and thanks for making the trip out. i lived in east williamsburg for about a year and a half, fort greene for 6 months. where abouts in bk are you?

Top Bottom