Intro to Sourlands Group Ride 8/11 @ 9am

Which date/time would you like for Sourlands Group Ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok. Jumping in pool and beer is approved. I live less than 15 from the parking lot. If there is interest, I can fire up the grill.

Probably too hot to continue burning the old swing set.
Damn it! I made plans cause I figured there's no way I am riding SL. Now I am missing the after party too????? Wah!!

I think I'm going to pass for tomorrow let's see how I feel waking up
I'm never going to meet you, am I?

Check it (for a different weekend): come down south with the family. My wife and kids will hang with your and @BPaze wife and kids at the beach while we ride (Hart's is 5 minutes from the beach) and we'll BBQ at my place after with the fams. All others are welcome also.

Edit: we'll also go to Carton Brewing (more for @BPaze )

Edit of Edit: does @Patrick even Hartshorne bro? Come down.

I'm never going to meet you, am I?

Check it (for a different weekend): come down south with the family. My wife and kids will hang with your and @BPaze wife and kids at the beach while we ride (Hart's is 5 minutes from the beach) and we'll BBQ at my place after with the fams. All others are welcome also.

Edit: we'll also go to Carton Brewing (more for @BPaze )

Edit of Edit: does @Patrick even Hartshorne bro? Come down.

fought with the wife today

I hear ya dude. I'm of the mind that I'd rather see my kids every day than every other weekend. We'll catch up soon.

not for nothing, but we should actually do a better job at this.
family ride, or family activity during a ride where we meet at the end.
and of course it works both ways - for the spouse activity.

for a different thread - but as a hint, tow path with ice cream destination is a winner.

not for nothing, but we should actually do a better job at this.
family ride, or family activity during a ride where we meet at the end.
and of course it works both ways - for the spouse activity.

for a different thread - but as a hint, tow path with ice cream destination is a winner.
But tow path isn't MTBing. I'm working on getting the family bike fleet going...just trying to find the non-walmart budget options. People want crazy money for their shitty bikes on FB Marketplace and CL.

But tow path isn't MTBing. I'm working on getting the family bike fleet going...just trying to find the non-walmart budget options. People want crazy money for their shitty bikes on FB Marketplace and CL.

ah, you need a gateway drug.....the towpath is the way. it builds confidence, and doesn't bounce the little ones too much.
you have that trail along the shore to the south that is smooth ????

anyway, a different thread - let's start it next week. I'll need to search if there is something on here already .

Last edited:
My kids bike is up for sale. 26er for only $10k

This sounds like a damn good time but unfortunately I just got back from vacay and lots to catch up on :/ have a great ride y'all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom