sat morning at allaire

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
so whos in ??? do not know wat type of ride as of yet I know that me and MIG are in so far so lets meet at 09:00 for a ride...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
do you really beleve them??
BTW I went out tonight with Mike F. and someone else ( of course I do not remember her name) had a good pace ride bout 8 miles all told going to try and get out friday after work to do about an hour so......see you on Sat. in the AM..maybe Biscojosh and Mongooseguy can get in?? maybe we can get you to run [ Tiger Woods ] or we can find the car...

l8tr

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
I am out, its my Race day in Connecticut. When I say race I mean my Suzuki AWD RallyCross race. :)

What series? I have always wanted to see a rally but dont want to fly to europe to see one. I think there used to be some rally races in PA.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Crap

I'm out. The last time the ground came up to meet me (a disturbing recurrent theme) has bruised/broken a few ribs, and pulled/torn some muscles in my chest, sooooo,... see you in a week or three.

RacinStart

What series? I have always wanted to see a rally but dont want to fly to europe to see one. I think there used to be some rally races in PA.

Oh its not like Euro Rallycross. This is safer, and most stock cars can run in these events. PA will hold a rallyx event 6/22 i am probably attending that one as well. I also have a Championship in West V. 6/14 4 hour drive.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
im in like a mother F'er...im taking my friend/GF/ex-GF...to my cousins shop friday morning to pick out a hard tail i want her to ride i think its a good way for us (meandher) to get shit on the right track again...plus it will be fun teaching her how to ride...i wont be bringing her cause it wont even be a beginner pace it would be a first timer pace...but count me in at

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Originally Posted by Brian Snyder View Post
I'm out. The last time the ground came up to meet me (a disturbing recurrent theme) has bruised/broken a few ribs, and pulled/torn some muscles in my chest, sooooo,... see you in a week or three.

Man that sucks... hope you heal up fast ...

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I am waiting to get the x-ray results back, but I am pretty sure I haven't broken anything, just pulled and bruised up inside. It only hurts when I move, and hitting bumps in the road on the way home from the ride, and then to the hospital the next day, made me see stars and streaks of bright light so I think I will be playing it safe for a while (getting better acquainted with my couch and X-box). My Susie is taking great care of me, and the drugs have control of the pain but I do feel a bit :drooling: Oh, by the way if anyone has a comcast e-mail account (Ken, and Frank) I get a failure notice every time I try to send to you. Please put my e-mail address in your address book so I can be properly identified,Thanks. See you all soon. :D

Frank

Sasquatch
Oh, by the way if anyone has a comcast e-mail account (Ken, and Frank) I get a failure notice every time I try to send to you.

Hey Brian...feel better.

Comcast has had issues over the last couple of days. Seems like someone hacked into their site and f-ed some things up. I got some wierd e-mail and called them and they confirmed. If anyone has Comcast it might be a good idea to change your password and your secret question;) as well.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy

You should have used the face brake, but good luck. If the pain persists, crush the perks up and snort them, thats alot of fun.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Interesting idea, but just the thought of sneezing.... thanks for the good will guys'. I heal well due to frequent practice.
oh trust me you break a rib or two the last thing you want to do is sneeze...

just watching the WC they are calling for a chance for storms in the AM. get worse as the day goes on Sunday looks real go in the afternoon if it does not rain tonight and it is not in the morning I will be in the lot at 9:00 tomorrow...if it does rain I am thinking maybe sunday or just waiting till tuesday now that I help with the trails i don't want to chew them up after the rain....
btw went across the rode down by the river tonight if you go watch out for ticks and geese :)

B

BiscoJosh

WOW Brian! Feel Better man!!!!

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Dude, as long as it don,t rain tonight and it is not in the morning I will be in the lot at 9:00

B

BiscoJosh

Dustin - you see the pics of my tat in the other thread?! Im inked!!!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions