sat morning at allaire

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
never mind...news 12 said its comming in early so im backin out its too far for me to chance it...plus i beat my ass the last 3 days at CR and 6mile...need the rest anyway the rain is a good excuse to stay down for the day...

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeah its looking like the rain will be here when we wake up. but either way ill be up early. ill text you guys whether or not ill be there. tuesday is looking great though.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
no problem dude it does look like we will get rained on
got a ride in last night and I will most likely road it tommorow.
monday and tuesday after work I will be in the trails.

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well this thread just died a horrible death as it is pouring out.
So I guess we will take this up tuesday night..see you all out there.

Frank

Sasquatch
Sorry but it didn't rain at Allaire until a little after 1:00. Did a nice 17 miler with Wobbegong. Fun morning.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
damm it rained at my house at 8:00 for bout 20 mins. then around 11:00 then it came down at 1:00 allaire is 6 mile away can you beat that crap....

Wobbegong

Sorry but it didn't rain at Allaire until a little after 1:00. Did a nice 17 miler with Wobbegong. Fun morning.

Thanks again for the tour Frank. The weather was muggy, but no rain until the ride home in the truck. Fantastic day of riding, thanks for showing me the trails I havent seen in the past, I loved the technical climbing we did today.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Thanks again for the tour Frank. The weather was muggy, but no rain until the ride home in the truck. Fantastic day of riding, thanks for showing me the trails I havent seen in the past, I loved the technical climbing we did today.
I saw you crazy kids heading down to the river trail, didn't I? I nearly turned around and joined you.:D

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Glad you guys had a blast bummed I did not make it.. :(
today I need to work around the house I am going out on the road later in the day and hitting allaire Monday night after work.
l8tr...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
am going to try and get there on the way home Friday night I most likly will not make the 6 mile stuff cause of work then I will try and get out Sat. maybe around 8:30 or 9:00 for a while. if anyone is down for some non-hammerfest ride
would help to post in a better thread.....yesterday was a bad day.. :)

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Your Seven is such a sweet bike. What do you think of the ride so far?
Just saw this, Jason. Sorry.

A month later, I'm loving the bike, in spite of a few teething issues. The big wheels really do deliver as adverstised with regard to momentum and the ability to roll over obstacles, yet the bike is as quick-handling as I could possibly wish for. And it's about a pound lighter than the rigid 26" SS I was riding before.

And I do ride it at Allaire a lot, since that's the topic of this thread.:D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions