Watchung Reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just enabled an archive bar for the list so you can see previous emails. If that doesn't work contact me via ken@jorba.org and i will forward it to you.

I didn't sign up but I didn't get the email either. I was hoping you could come to my house and print it out in chalk on the street for me.

Ken is going to read it to me as a bedtime story, so you'll have to wait.

TM days have been the first Saturday of every month meeting at the Trailside Center.

Last edited:
For those that may be interested, here's the info for the TM sessions at Watchung.

Next one is Saturday August 6th at 9:30am. Park in the lot at the Trailside Center and walk down towards the 2 little buildings behind the lot. For those that know the park it's right where the stairs are on Yellow.

The Organizer's name is Bettie Anne Kelly, you'll need to send her an email just so she knows how many folks to expect.

bkelly@ucnj.org

See you there!!

Is this just the normal trail maintenance or is it MTB focused? Is Bettie Anne aware that MTBers are in the mix? Jim you seem to be a bit more in-the-know than many of us. Do tell....

Normal trail maintenance. I told Betty that I've been to a bunch of Jorba TMs and she knew the name so that's reassuring.

Bumping this. A week from Saturday (August 6) it would be great if every MTB, who could make it for this first TM represented.

Considerable work is needed at various places in the Watchung Reservation so let's get started.

For those that may be interested, here's the info for the TM sessions at Watchung.

Next one is Saturday August 6th at 9:30am. Park in the lot at the Trailside Center and walk down towards the 2 little buildings behind the lot. For those that know the park it's right where the stairs are on Yellow.

The Organizer's name is Bettie Anne Kelly, you'll need to send her an email just so she knows how many folks to expect.

bkelly@ucnj.org

See you there!!

Here's some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom