OFFICIAL - Post your bicycle workbench area

^Own's a 1983 snap on tool box with no nudie calendar diplayed...fail.

and it looks like your missing the 9/16 wrench.

Excellent shop Utah...

I like the divisity of Moto X, BMX, Cycling and Drag Racing..... Brothers from another mother...

My bench used to look like that until I upgraded to oak cabinets.. .Now I have a kitchen in my garage... I will post pics later this week.. I actually cleaned it up since the last pic...

^Own's a 1983 snap on tool box with no nudie calendar diplayed...fail.

and it looks like your missing the 9/16 wrench.

Funny, I do remember my dad having a bikini calender of sorts on this thing when it was in his station. Maybe it was a picture of Marilyn chambers? I forget.

I like the divisity of Moto X, BMX, Cycling and Drag Racing..... Brothers from another mother...

You will probably be the only one who appreciates the piece of old cast i have propped up against that big gold trophy....Doug Henry signed it in 1998 at Broome...my hand/wrist was broken at the time from crashing at flying dutchmen :)

What a fucking mess right now.
20140828080751.jpg

Every month some awful Christian Right magazine shows up at my house from my lifetime subscription to the NRA. I open it up, rip out the Harbor Freight coupon, get annoyed that magazines are no longer made of paper so I can't burn it in the stove, and then use my 20% off coupon on some chinese junk, and claim my free tape measurer. I have no need for any more lighted devices in my house THANKS CAPIES and the free voltmeters are unusably bad. So I have 40 taper measurers instead. AND I NEVER CAN FIND ANY OF THEM

BikeNBen = Jackass was a show on MTV about a bunch of guys acting like a bunch of New Jersey Mountain bikers. This show was on after you became Al Bundy.

I watched the first Jackass movie for the first time recently. With my kids. Cause I'm far cooler than Al Bundy. :popcorn:

Then, I explained to my son that Johnny Knoxville now uses a colostomy bag to pee and he describes his junk as an empty sock. My boy now has a deeper respect for his unit. :D

BTW, I saw Bad Grandpa in the theater.

Back
Top Bottom