Singlespeed-a-polooza

So as Soundz has pointed out one of the famous has not signed up yet "Walter". You know what to do what are waiting for. If you know someone who hasn't yet make sure to label them here. Come on you know you want to be part of this insanity...

lol .. we'll track them down 1x1 .. i'm gonna have to check the post your SS thread :D

So when I tried the 2009 course yesterday, there were a 4-5 short sections I probably can't clear on my SS (probably more on the 2nd lap :puke:). Most of them is due to short steep incline. Hopefully it looked like that because of the snow .. maybe if I can get more rolling speed into them it would be better.

But I wanted to ask, is the whole course ridable for you or were there a few parts you were better off running?

So when I tried the 2009 course yesterday, there were a 4-5 short sections I probably can't clear on my SS (probably more on the 2nd lap :puke:). Most of them is due to short steep incline. Hopefully it looked like that because of the snow .. maybe if I can get more rolling speed into them it would be better.

You should have seen the darkhorse gallop. It was 4-5 inches of muck and mud for about 3/5 of the lap. My first Cat2 race. It was hell. I was pretty close to DFL.

Im hoping for better conditions for this race. If not, ill skip the second lap and hit the keg....:hitsfan:

just kidding.

maybe

But I wanted to ask, is the whole course ridable for you or were there a few parts you were better off running?

the whole course is rideable,..but if you bonk that's another story!:D

In the DH40 I remember one steep short hill I ran up but that's about it I think...I'm shooting for a mid pack finish but top 30 would be nice

Its Official, Rey Misterio will be back for 2010!

qustion is the Jamis or the Misfitpsycles :cool:...:hmmm::hmmm:

Its Official, Rey Misterio will be back for 2010!

qustion is the Jamis or the Misfitpsycles :cool:...:hmmm::hmmm:

Duh this is a no brainer, Misfit of course. Singlespeed races require singlespeed specific bikes silly...

i wasnt being silly....Jamis is da rigid....Misfit has 'da shock'....

btw, frame ETA is this Wednesday :getsome:

I just found out the closing date on my house is the friday before this race. I may have to bail. Sucks.
Who knows....maybe I can pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom